Vernier BarometerOrder code: BAR-BTA
Verniers' Barometer can be used for either weather studies or for lab experiments involving pressures close to normal atmospheric pressure. The pressure range is 81.3 to 108.4 kPa of Hg (0.8 to 1.05 atm) absolute pressure.
• Silicon strain gauge based sensor.
• Sensor measures absolute pressure.
• Amplifier provides signal conditioning.
• Power: 5V @ 5mA
• Range: 84.7 to 106.7 kPa Hg (0.80 - 1.05atm)
• 12-bit Resolution (LabPro): 0.010 kPa Hg
• 10-bit Resolution (CBL™, CBL 2™): 0.034 kPa Hg
• Accuracy: ±0.54 kPa Operating Temp: 0° - 70°C
Investigate the compatibility of this item with other Vernier products: View >>>>
Last edited 21 July 2013 MVC
Educational use only:
Last edited 22nd Jul 2013 by MVC
User Manual: Vernier Barometer
LABQ2 - Vernier LabQuest 2 Interface System
LABQUEST - Vernier LabQuest Interface System
LQ-MINI - Vernier LabQuest Mini
GO-LINK - Vernier Go!Link with FREE logger Lite software
RH-BTA - Vernier Relative Humidity Sensor