Vernier Blue Digital Bioimaging SystemOrder code: BL-DBS
VERNIER BLUE DIGITAL BIOIMAGING SYSTEM
Vernier brings its cutting-edge technology to your biotech lab! The Blue Digital Bioimaging System allows you to illuminate your gels, capture the image digitally on your computer and analyze the data using Logger Pro software. The Blue Digital Bioimaging System includes the BlueView™ Transilluminator, Imaging Hood, ProScope HR digital USB camera with 1-10X lens and a ProScope Stand.
* Our BlueView Transilluminator uses super bright blue LEDs to illuminate DNA gel banding patterns, making it a safe and affordable alternative to ultraviolet transilluminators.
* The BlueView Transilluminator works well with SYBR® Safe DNA gel stain.
* The Imaging Hood eliminates glare or stray light for a great photo every time.
* The ProScope HR is a high-resolution, digital USB camera. A 1-10X lens is included.
* The adjustable ProScope Stand makes setup easy.
One of the most exciting components of our entry into biotech education is the Gel Analysis feature in Logger Pro (version 3.4.5 or newer, free update for current owners of Logger Pro 3). Once a tedious task, often ending with mediocre results, Logger Pro provides students with a fast, easy way to document and analyze digital gel images. Using a photo taken with a ProScope HR, your own digital camera, or just by inserting a photo from a file Logger Pro helps your students create a standard curve and calculate the number of base pairs (molecular weight) for each experimental band in only a few minutes.
Last edited 16 March 2013 MVC
Educational use only:
BT-HR2 - ProScope HR2 Base Unit w/o lens
BT-HR2-50 - ProScope HR2 with 50X Lens
BT-HR - ProScope HR Base Unit without Lens
BT-HR-50 - Proscope HR with 50X Lens
BLUE-VIEW - Vernier BlueView Transilluminator
WHT-DBS - Vernier White Light Digital Bioimaging System
WHT-TRANS - Vernier White Light Transilluminator