|Purchase QTY: (Each)||1+|| || || || |
|Scientrific's price|| $275.00|| || || ||
Note: Prices do NOT include GST
VERNIER GO DIRECT WIDE RANGE TEMPERATURE PROBE
Measuring the temperature of a distillation has never been safer — your students can conduct an experiment within the laboratory fume hood while collecting data at their lab station. The Vernier Go Direct Wide-Range Temperature Probe connects wirelessly via Bluetooth® or wired via USB to your device.
Designed to be used as you would use a thermometer for experiments such as the recrystallization of benzoic acid, simple and fractional distillations, determination of boiling points, the synthesis and analysis of aspirin and other organic compounds and more.
• Range of –20 to 330°C allows for investigations such as determining the melting point of caffeine or the boiling point of different vegetable oils
• RTD (Resistance Temperature Detector) technology establishes a ±0.5°C accuracy.
COMPATIBILITY CHECK and Set Up Guide for your Vernier sensor, interface and software:
Rechargeable Battery — Ready When You Are
The Vernier Go Direct™ robust rechargeable battery offers long battery life and provides always-ready operation. Monitor battery life directly from Vernier's free Graphical Analysis™ 4 app Should the battery run low simply connect the sensor to the charging cable and keep on collecting — no interruptions or inconvenience to you or your students.
Wired or Wireless — The Flexibility to Choose
Vernier's Go Direct™ sensors connect directly to your mobile device, Chromebook or computer using Vernier's free Graphical Analysis™ 4 app. No additional equipment or software purchases are necessary. Go Direct sensors can be used wired via USB or wirelessly via Bluetooth allowing you to choose the solution best for your classroom or laboratory.
• Range: –20 to 330°C
• Maximum temperature that the sensor can tolerate without damage: 380°C
• Temperature detector: Platinum RTD (100 Ohm)
• Accuracy: ±0.2°C at 100°C
• Response time (from 25°C to 100°C in water): 30 seconds
• Probe dimensions:
Handle plus body: 245mm
Stainless steel body: 170mm L x 6.4mm diameter
Handle: 68mm L x 22.5mm W x 13mm
• Vernier Go Direct Wide Range Temperature Probe
• Micro USB Cable
• Quick-start guide
Download the current Vernier Catalogue: Download PDF
Educational use only:
Vernier and Kidwind products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical or commercial applications. Details
- Warranty: 5 years (1 year on battery)
Last edited 4th Feb 2020