|Purchase QTY: (Each)||1+|| || || || |
|Scientrific's price|| $328.00|| || || ||
Note: Prices do NOT include GST
VERNIER GO DIRECT ETHANOL VAPOUR SENSOR
Vernier's Go Direct Ethanol Vapour Sensor measures the concentration of ethanol in the air above an aqueous sample. This sensor can be used in a wide variety of biological, agricultural, food and environmental studies.
Experiments possible with the Vernier Go Direct Ethanol Vapour Sensor include:
• determine the rate of ethanol production during fermentation
• measure the discrete amount of ethanol in a given sample
• investigate which sugars yeast can ferment
• identify specific organisms that can utilise ethanol fermentation as a metabolic pathway
Rechargeable Battery — Ready When You Are
The Vernier Go Direct™ robust rechargeable battery offers long battery life and provides always-ready operation. Monitor battery life directly from Vernier's free Graphical Analysis™ 4 app Should the battery run low simply connect the sensor to the charging cable and keep on collecting — no interruptions or inconvenience to you or your students.
Wired or Wireless — The Flexibility to Choose
Vernier's Go Direct™ sensors connect directly to your mobile device, Chromebook or computer using Vernier's free Graphical Analysis™ 4 app. No additional equipment or software purchases are necessary. Go Direct sensors can be used wired via USB or wirelessly via Bluetooth allowing you to choose the solution best for your classroom or laboratory.
• Range: 0% to 3%
• Response Time: 90% of full scale in 60 seconds
View >>>> COMPATIBILITY CHECK and Set Up Guide for your Vernier sensor, interface and software
• Vernier Go Direct Ethanol Vapour Sensor
• Vernier Micro USB Cable CB-USB-MICRO
• 250 mL Nalgene bottle with lid
• Ethanol Cap Assemblies
• Tape for Ethanol Sensor
• #6 Stopper for Ethanol Sensor
Download the current Vernier Catalogue: Download PDF