|Purchase QTY: (Each)||1+|| || || || |
|Scientrific's price|| $22.00|| || || ||
Note: Prices do NOT include GST
VERNIER INVESTIGATING VOLTAGE EBOOK
Investigate various battery sizes and uses with your Year 3-6 students using this electronic book of experiments and a GDX-VOLT Vernier Go Direct Voltage Probe. Additional equipment may be required.
Table of Contents
1. Learning to Use a Voltage Probe
Learn to use a Voltage Probe.
Measure the voltage of a battery.
Match patterns on a graph using the Voltage Probe.
2. Are All Batteries the Same?
Make observations about the size of different batteries.
Use a probe to measure the voltage of various batteries.
Make simple circuits with batteries and bulbs.
3. Stacked Batteries
Measure the voltages of batteries as they are stacked together.
Compare the voltages of different types of stacked batteries.
Draw conclusions about batteries in an electronic device.
4. All Worn Out!
Measure the voltage of batteries as they discharge.
Predict how different size batteries will behave when being discharged.
• Instructions for data collection with Vernier's free Graphical Analysis™ 4 app
• Essential instructor information including teaching tips, suggested answers and sample data and graphs
• Word processing files of the student experiments so you can edit the files to match your teaching preferences
• A generous site licence allowing you to buy one e-book and duplicate the experiments for your class
NOTE: When you purchase this electronic book you will receive the download instructions after your order has been processed.
Download the current Vernier K-12 Catalogue
Download the current Vernier University Catalogue
Educational use only:
Vernier and Kidwind products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical or commercial applications. Details
Last edited 10th Apr 2020