|Purchase QTY: (Each)||1+|| || || || |
|Scientrific's price|| $110.00|| || || ||
Note: Prices do NOT include GST or freight
VERNIER GRAPHICAL ANALYSIS PRO
With the new Vernier Graphical Analysis™ Pro app, users can insert, view and sync a video to sensor data for inspection and analysis. This app is perfect for more advanced analysis of data from biology, chemistry and physics experiments.
You can purchase Vernier Graphical Analysis™ Pro to take advantage of special introductory pricing available for a school or department site licence that will continue until June 2021. The licence is for an entire school building site or for an entire college department. Vernier Graphical Analysis™ Pro can be used on any device owned by the school, faculty or students. There is no seat limit for each site or department licence.
After purchase we will email your site licence and provide tips to get started.
Teachers can request the 30 day Free Trial here:
A trial access email will be delivered within two to three business days.
Students need to access the trial through your teacher.
Vernier Graphical Analysis™ Pro inspires students to explore crucial science concepts with its illustrative experiment videos and interactive graphing capabilities. Students can analyze data in new complex and insightful ways.
• Students gain the benefit of understanding concepts by watching the video sync with experiment data in real time.
• The replay feature gives students and teachers the ability to speed up or slow down phenomena, providing a better understanding of the experiment.
• Teachers have the power to create their own videos synced with actual data to distribute to students studying remotely. Students with access to Vernier sensors can create their own videos to share with each other.
• Sample experiments with videos synced with data are included in the app.
• Vernier Graphical Analysis™ Pro includes all the features of the Vernier Graphical Analysis app, plus enhanced features for more advanced analysis.
• The included data and video library covers common experiments from biology, chemistry and physics. This feature provides teachers with ready-to-use rich content for their students to explore and analyze.
• Vernier Graphical Analysis™ Pro is compatible with most Vernier sensors so teachers can continue to use them.
• Vernier Graphical Analysis™ Pro is compatible with multiple computer operating systems and mobile device platforms including Chromebooks, which provides flexibility and cost savings as students can use their own device for analysis.
• Teachers and students can insert, view and sync a video to sensor data for detailed inspection and analysis.
• Vernier Graphical Analysis™ Pro offers an intuitive interface making it easy to use and get started.
• Windows: Computer running Windows 7 or Windows 10. Only Windows 10 computers with compatible Bluetooth® radios will support Bluetooth connections.
• macOS: Computer running macOS 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 or 10.15. USB and Bluetooth.
• Chromebook running ChromeOS 70 or newer. USB and Bluetooth.
• iOS Devices: iOS 11 or newer
iPad® (4th generation or newer), iPad mini™ (2nd generation or newer), iPad Air® and iPad Pro
iPhone® (5S or newer)
iPod touch® (5th generation or newer)
• Android Devices: Graphical Analysis with Go Direct support requires Android 6.0.1 or newer.
Educational use only:
Vernier and Kidwind products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical or commercial applications. Details
Last edited 30th Oct 2020