|Purchase QTY: (Each)||1+|| || || || |
|Scientrific's price|| $749.00|| || || ||
Note: Prices do NOT include GST or freight
VERNIER GRAPHICAL ANALYSIS PRO UNIVERSITY DEPT >500 STUDENTS
Vernier Graphical Analysis™ Pro inspires students to explore crucial science concepts with its illustrative experiment videos and interactive graphing capabilities. Students can analyze data in new complex and insightful ways.
Vernier Graphical Analysis™ Pro allows you and your students to perform live experiments and share the data over the internet in real time. Seeing data collected right before their eyes gives students the ability to connect abstract concepts to real-world applications. Watch the overview video to see data sharing in action.
The enhanced features of Vernier Graphical Analysis Pro help students experience three-dimensional learning. As always, Vernier strives to make your job as an educator easier and has created a wide variety of videos with sample experiments synced with data and complete instructions that cover common topics in biology, chemistry and physics.
Subscription Site Licence University Dept >500 Students
This subscription licence is for a single university department with more than 500 students enrolled and provides access through to the end of June 2022. The licence will expire on July 1, 2022. There is no seat limit for this site licence and Vernier Graphical Analysis™ Pro can be used on any device owned by the university department, lecturers or students.
You will receive your site licence key by email approximately two to three business days after your order is processed.
Your order must include:
• Name of university department;
• Enrolment numbers to confirm the correct licence type;
• Name of the person under whom the licence key will be registered;
• Email of the person under whom the licence key will be registered.
Teachers can request a 30 day Free Trial and a trial access email will be delivered within two to three business days.
Students need to access the trial through a teacher.
• Vernier Graphical Analysis™ Pro includes all the features of the Vernier Graphical Analysis app, plus enhanced features for more advanced analysis.
• The included sample experiments with synced data covers common topics from biology, chemistry, and physics. This feature provides teachers with ready-to-use rich content for their students to explore and analyze.
• Vernier Graphical Analysis™ Pro is compatible with most Vernier sensors so teachers can continue to use them.
• Vernier Graphical Analysis™ Pro is compatible with multiple computer operating systems and mobile device platforms including Chromebooks, which provides flexibility and cost savings as students can use their own device for analysis.
• Vernier Graphical Analysis™ Pro offers an intuitive interface making it easy to use and get started.
• Windows: Computer running Windows 7 or Windows 10. Only Windows 10 computers with compatible Bluetooth® radios will support Bluetooth connections.
• macOS: Computer running macOS 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 or 10.15. USB and Bluetooth.
• Chromebook running ChromeOS 70 or newer. USB and Bluetooth.
• iOS Devices: iOS 11 or newer
iPad® (4th generation or newer), iPad mini™ (2nd generation or newer), iPad Air® and iPad Pro
iPhone® (5S or newer)
iPod touch® (5th generation or newer)
• Android Devices: Graphical Analysis with Go Direct support requires Android 6.0.1 or newer.
Educational use only:
Vernier and Kidwind products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical or commercial applications. Details
Last edited 20th Jan 2021