|Purchase QTY: (Each)||1+|| || || || |
|Scientrific's price|| $113.00|| || || ||
Note: Prices do NOT include GST
VERNIER GO DIRECT ORP BNC ELECTRODE
The Vernier Go Direct ORP (oxidation-reduction potential) Electrode BNC connects via BNC to Vernier's Go Direct Electrode Amplifier.
Connect the ORP Electrode BNC to the Go Direct™ Electrode Amplifier to measure the ability of an aqueous solution to act as an oxidizing or reducing agent.
Vernier's Go Direct ORP Electrode BNC can be used to measure the oxidizing ability of chlorine in swimming pools or to determine when the equivalence point has been reached in an oxidation-reduction reaction.
COMPATIBILITY CHECK and Set Up Guide for your Vernier sensor, interface and software:
• Type: Sealed, gel-filled, polycarbonate body, Ag/AgCl reference
• Storage solution: pH-4/KCl solution (10g KCl in 100mL buffer pH4 solution)
• BNC connector
• Redox potential range: -1000mV to +1000mV
• ORP element: 99% pure platinum band sealed on a glass stem
• Temperature range: 0-60ºC
• 12mm OD
• Impedance: ~20 kΩ at 25ºC
• Vernier Go Direct ORP Electrode BNC
• Storage Solution
Download the current Vernier Catalogue: Download PDF
Educational use only:
Vernier and Kidwind products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical or commercial applications. Details
- Warranty: 5 years
Last edited 4th Feb 2020