|Purchase QTY: (Each)||1+|| || || || |
|Scientrific's price|| $212.00|| || || ||
Note: Prices do NOT include GST or freight
VERNIER GO WIRELESS pH
Go Wireless pH is a versatile pH sensor perfect for anyone wanting to do wireless pH measurements using supported Bluetooth® Smart ready devices such as LabQuest 2 (model LQ2-LE) or iPad (third generation or newer).
Recommended for all grades. No interface is needed and a free app is available.
The sensor is comprised of a pH electrode attached to a Go Wireless Electrode Amplifier using a BNC connector. This allows the Go Wireless Electrode Amplifier to be used with other Vernier electrodes, such as the ORP (Oxidation Reduction Potential) Electrode, the Tris-Compatible Flat pH Electrode and more.
Go Wireless pH can only be used with devices that have Bluetooth Smart support and the appropriate software.
• Go Wireless app (free iOS app)
• Graphical Analysis for iPad (version 2.2 or newer)
• LabQuest App (version 2.4 or newer)
• iPad (3rd or newer), iPad mini and iPad Air
• iPhone (4S or newer)
• iPod touch (5th generation)
• LabQuest 2 (LQ2-LE models only)
• Android tablets and phones running Android™ 4.3 or newer
• pH range: 0–14
±0.5 pH units (factory calibration)
±0.1 pH units (user calibration)
• Response time: 2s (to 90% of full reading in buffer)
• Shaft diameter: 12mm OD
• Maximum wireless range: 30m unobstructed
• Vernier Go Wireless™ pH (electrode amplifier BNC connected to pH electrode)
• Vernier USB charging cable
• Vernier Go Wireless™ pH app (free download from the App store)
Vernier sensor, interface and software compatibility with setup guide
Download the current Vernier K-12 Catalogue
Download the current Vernier University Catalogue
Educational use only:
Vernier and Kidwind products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical or commercial applications. Details