|Purchase QTY: (Each)||1+|| || || || |
|Scientrific's price|| $212.00|| || || ||
Note: Prices do NOT include GST
VERNIER GO WIRELESS pH
Go Wireless pH is a versatile pH sensor perfect for anyone wanting to do wireless pH measurements using supported Bluetooth® Smart ready devices such as LabQuest 2 (model LQ2-LE) or iPad (third generation or newer).
Recommended for all grades. No interface is needed and a free app is available.
The sensor is comprised of a pH electrode attached to a Go Wireless Electrode Amplifier using a BNC connector. This allows the Go Wireless Electrode Amplifier to be used with other Vernier electrodes, such as the ORP (Oxidation Reduction Potential) Electrode, the Tris-Compatible Flat pH Electrode and more.
Go Wireless pH can only be used with devices that have Bluetooth Smart support and the appropriate software.
COMPATIBILITY CHECK and Set Up Guide for your Vernier sensor, interface and software:
• Go Wireless app (free iOS app)
• Graphical Analysis for iPad (version 2.2 or newer)
• LabQuest App (version 2.4 or newer)
• iPad (3rd or newer), iPad mini and iPad Air
• iPhone (4S or newer)
• iPod touch (5th generation)
• LabQuest 2 (LQ2-LE models only)
• Android tablets and phones running Android™ 4.3 or newer
• pH range: 0–14
±0.5 pH units (factory calibration)
±0.1 pH units (user calibration)
• Response time: 2s (to 90% of full reading in buffer)
• Shaft diameter: 12mm OD
• Maximum wireless range: 30m unobstructed
• Vernier Go Wireless™ pH (electrode amplifier BNC connected to pH electrode)
• Vernier USB charging cable
• Vernier Go Wireless™ pH app (free download from the App store)
View >>>> Vernier sensor, interface and software compatibility with setup guide
Download the current Vernier Catalogue: Download PDF
Educational use only:
Vernier and Kidwind products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical or commercial applications. Details