|Purchase QTY: (Each)||1+|| || || || |
|Scientrific's price|| $780.00|| || || ||
Note: Prices do NOT include GST
The Soil Quality Backpack Lab(™) from Hanna provides a complete solution for teachers to introduce students to the importance of water or soil quality and fertility.
The components are linked together by an extensive Teacher's Guide, with classroom activities designed to introduce students to each parameter and detailed field-testing procedures. Using the supplied course of study (US Curriculum) teachers are provided with a valuable tool in helping their students understand the importance of water quality in our environment. All chemicals can be replenished.
The Backpack Lab(™) Soil Quality Education Test Kit Includes:
* Agriculture Combination Test Kit for testing Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium (NPK) and pH with enough materials for 50 tests of each parameter
* Hanna's HI98129 pH, temperature, conductivity and total dissolved solids (TDS) tester
* Hanna's HI145 digital thermometer
* Backpack-style carrying case which holds all of the kit's components
* 48 page teacher's manual
* Overhead transparencies with summaries of each parameter
* Laminated, laboratory instruction cards with step-by-step field test procedures
* Reproducible activity worksheets with instructions, goals, hypotheses, testing procedure results
* A glossary of key terms for classroom display
Last edited 26th Aug 2016 by LCW