|Purchase QTY: (Each)||1+|| || || || |
|Scientrific's price|| $754.00|| || || ||
Note: Prices do NOT include GST
SOIL QUALITY BACKPACK LAB
The Soil Quality Backpack Lab(™) from Hanna provides a complete solution for teachers introducing students to the importance of soil quality and fertility.
The components are linked together by an extensive Teacher's Guide, with classroom activities designed to introduce students to each parameter with detailed field-testing procedures. Using the supplied course of study (US Curriculum) teachers are provided with a valuable tool in helping their students understand the importance of soil quality in our environment. All chemicals can be replenished.
• 50 tests for nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium and pH
• TDS, pH, temperature and conductivity tester (HI98129)
• Digital thermometer (HI145)
• Backpack-style carrying case which holds all of the kit's components
• 48 page teacher's manual
• Laminated, laboratory instruction cards with step-by-step field test procedures
• Reproducible activity worksheets
• A glossary of key terms for classroom display
Last edited 4th Sep 2017 by LCW