Water Quality Backpack LabOrder code: 3817BP
|Purchase QTY: (Each)||1+|| || || || |
|Base price|| $772.50|| || || || |
|Scientrific's price|| $757.00|| || || ||
Note: Prices do NOT include GST
WATER QUALITY BACKPACK LAB
This Water Quality Backpack Lab™ from Hanna provides a complete solution for teachers introducing students to the importance of water quality and fertility.
The components are linked together by an extensive Teacher's Guide, with classroom activities designed to introduce students to each parameter with detailed field-testing procedures. Using the supplied course of study (US Curriculum) teachers are provided with a valuable tool in helping their students understand the importance of water quality in our environment.
All chemicals can be replenished.
• 110 tests each for acidity & alkalinity,
• 100 tests for carbon dioxide, dissolved oxygen, hardness, nitrate and phosphate
• TDS, pH, temperature and conductivity tester (HI98129)
• Secchi disc for turbidity tests
• Backpack-style carrying case
• 72 page teacher's manual
• Laminated, laboratory instruction cards with step-by-step field test procedures
• Reproducible lab activity worksheets
• A glossary of key terms for classroom display
Last edited 16th May 2019This product is used in teaching these Australian Curriculum codes:
ACSSU094 - Biological Sciences - Adaptations - The growth and survival of living things are affected by the physical conditions of their environment
ACSSU116 - Earth and Space Sciences - Earth Resources - Some of Earth’s resources are renewable, but others are non renewable
ACSSU176 - Biological Sciences - Ecology - Ecosystems consist of communities of interdependent organisms and abiotic components of the environment; matter and energy flow through these systems
Click a curriculum code to see other products that relate.
Note the 2 testers pictured are now a combined HI98129.