Adam Mechanical Balance 2610g x 0.1g TareOrder code: TBB 2610T
|Purchase QTY: (Each)||1+|| || || || |
|Scientrific's price|| $235.00|| || || ||
Note: Prices do NOT include GST
MECHANICAL ADAM TRIPLE BEAM BALANCE 2610g x 0.1g with 225g TARE
Triple Beam Balances are a low cost mechanical balance, which meet the requirements for high precision and reliable weighing in laboratories, schools and industry. These balances require external calibration and are useful for applications such as weighing, net weight/tare, below balance weighing, density of liquids or solids and filling.
• 2610g capacity
• 0.1g readability
• 152mm diameter stainless steel pan
• 225g taring
• Measures in grams
• Zero adjust facility to enable zero reading
• Notched and tiered graduated beams with centre reading
• Ruler for measuring cm
• Weight holders for additional weight storage
• Tripod legs for density determination
• Kensington security mounting slot
This Adam balance comes with a three year warranty.
Note: This product is purchased as required, returns are therefore not accepted.
- Warranty: 3 years
Last edited 4th May 2017
TBB2610S pictured. The TBB2610T is similar and has a 225g taring function.