Vernier SpectrometerOrder code: V-SPEC
The Vernier Spectrometer, powered by Ocean Optics™ technology, connects directly to your computer with a standard USB cable. It is a fully functioning visible light spectrophotometer giving precise measurements instantly over a range of 380-950 nm.
Works with Logger Pro and Vernier LabQuest.
The Vernier Spectrometer can be controlled by Vernier's award-winning Logger Pro software. The power of an on-demand visible light spectrophotometer and the unmatched versatility of Logger Pro are melded to deliver a new generation of spectrophotometric analysis to your classroom or academic laboratory.
The Vernier LabQuest is Verniers new stand-alone interface. Connect the Vernier Spectrometer and perform spectroscopy measurements on its colour touch-screen.
A Full Spectrum of Uses
* Use the Vernier Spectrometer to measure the absorbance spectrum of an aqueous sample.
* Conduct Beer's law experiments at one or more wavelengths simultaneously.
* Conduct kinetic studies of absorbance versus time at one or more wavelengths.
* Conduct equilibrium studies of absorbance versus time and/or absorbance versus concentration.
* Conduct emission spectrum analysis with the fibre optic assembly.
Key Features of the Vernier Spectrometer:
* The Vernier Spectrometer is a truly portable device, measuring 10 cm x 9 cm x 3 cm.
* One-step calibration of the full spectrum saves precious lab time.
* A complete visible light spectrum, 380-950 nm, is collected in a fraction of a second.
* The open cuvette holder allows for access to the sample during testing.
* Other Vernier sensors can be used simultaneously with the Vernier Spectrometer, expanding your students' opportunities to pursue a variety of research projects.
* The Vernier Spectrometer draws its power from your computer, eliminating the need for an additional power source.
* Works with many Ocean Optics accessories.
Download the current Vernier K-12 Catalogue
Download the current Vernier University Catalogue
Educational use only:
Vernier and Kidwind products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical or commercial applications. Details
|CUV-RACK - Vernier Cuvette Rack||$22.00|
|CUV - Vernier Colorimeter Cuvettes||$46.00|
|CUV-UV - Vernier UV-VIS Cuvettes||$371.00|
|User Manual||Getting Started - Connecting your sensor|
Note: Prices do NOT include GST or freight