Sciencéthic Free Fall Apparatus - 4 Digital Display PhotogatesOrder code: 002 050
|Purchase QTY: (Each)||1+|| || || || |
|Scientrific's price|| $650.00|| || || ||
Note: Prices do NOT include GST
SCIENCÉTHIC FREE FALL APPARATUS WITH 4 DIGITAL DISPLAY PHOTOGATES
Study free fall and measure instantaneous speed at four different positions. The top photogate detects the ball falling and triggers the time recording for the three other photogates. Each photogate instantly measures both the fall time and the instantaneous speed. Communication between the different photogates is through the rail. Five readings can be recorded in each photogate's memory.
To change the number of readings additional photogates can be added and existing ones can be moved along the rail or removed.
Each photogate can also be used for other experiments.
• 4 photogates with digital display
• 1 metal rail graduated from 0 to 900mm
• 1 ball
• 1 device to manually release the ball
• 1 ball receptacle
• Photogate with LCD 5 digits
• Accuracy : 1/10000 s (for recording), 1/1000 s (for display)
• Possible units displayed : s, cm/s, m/s, km/h
• Each photogate is supplied with 2 x 1.5V batteries
KEY AUSTRALIAN EXPERIMENTS
• Measure change in motion caused by gravity on falling objects (at least two gates required)
Top of Free Fall Apparatus - close-up.