|Purchase QTY: (Each)||1+|| || || || |
|Scientrific's price|| $164.80|| || || ||
Note: Prices do NOT include GST
SCIENCÉTHIC AIRTIGHT REACTION CHAMBER
The Airtight Reaction Chamber allows students to carry out chemical experiments that release gas. As the chamber is transparent, students can observe the chemical reactions occurring inside the reactor. The cover is equipped with two airtight outlets to connect various instruments (pressure sensor, gas trap, CO2 cartridge, etc) and includes a safety release valve to avoid overpressure. A reagent holder has been designed to put reagents inside the container and to trigger the reaction after it has been closed. The interior space fits a 100ml tall form beaker.
NOTE: The chamber is NOT suitable for combustion experiments or reactions involving acids or bases.
• External dimensions: 80 x 80 x 205mm
• Internal chamber dimensions: 60mm diameter x 130mm
• Outlets: 6mm diameter
• Flexible pipe equipped with a non-return valve
KEY AUSTRALIAN EXPERIMENTS
• Determining rates of chemical reactions (requires gas pressure sensor)
• Rate of gas production during chemical reactions