Vernier Go!Motion with FREE Logger Lite softwareOrder code: GO-MOT
Now you can connect a motion detector directly to your computer. Use it to collect position, velocity or acceleration data. Great for ball drops and throws, air tracks etc. With FREE Logger Lite software for Windows and Mac computers. Just install the software. Plug Go!Motion into your USB port and you're up and running. Quick, hassle free and real value for money.
Go!Motion is used to collect position, velocity and acceleration data of moving objects. Go!Motion’s USB port allows for direct connection to a computer’s USB port, which simplifies experiment set up.
• Students learn experientially as they graph the motion of a ball, a cart on a ramp, pendulum motion or themselves. Go!Motion is easy to use, allowing students to focus on learning scientific concepts instead of setting up the lab.
• Go!Motion’s head pivots to match the needs of your lab. Flip the head halfway for monitoring the motion of a cart on a track or flip 180° to record motion data from a tripod.
• Use the metal screw mount to attach the Go!Motion to a track, such as the Vernier Dynamics System, for studies of velocity and acceleration.
• Go!Motion features reduced noise and automatic temperature compensation to ensure motion readings are continuously accurate.
• The sensitivity switch lets you customize settings to your experiment.
• Measure motion data as close as 15 cm and as far away as 6 m!
Go!Motion can be used with:
• Windows and Macintosh computers or a LabQuest through the USB port.
• LabQuest, LabQuest Mini, LabPro, CBL 2, and TI-Nspire Lab Cradle through the digital port (additional cable required).
• Go!Motion can also connect directly to TI graphing calculators (additional cable required for TI-84 Plus/TI-Nspire or other calculators).
More information can be found in the User Manual: Open Document
Investigate the compatibility of this item with other Vernier products: link >>>
Download the full range of products in the Vernier Catalogue as a low resolution PDF: Download PDF
NOTE: This product is to be used for educational purposes only.
It is not appropriate for industrial, medical, research or commercial applications.
Last edited 9th April 2013 LCW
MD-CLAMP - Vernier Motion Detector Clamp
MDB-VDS - Vernier Motion Detector Bracket
MDC-BTD - Vernier Motion Detector to LabPro / CBL Cable
GM-CALC - Vernier Go!Motion to Calculator Cable
TI-GMUSB - Go!Motion to Calculator Mini-USB port cable
GO-TEMP - Vernier Go!Temp with FREE logger Lite software
GO-LINK - Vernier Go!Link with FREE logger Lite software
GT-TP - Vernier Go!Temp Teacher Pack
GL-TP - Vernier Go!Link Teacher Pack
GO-MOT-TP - Vernier Go!Motion Teacher Pack
Go!Motion side view
Go!Motion Motion Detector with USB cable.
Go!Motion front views with sensor head closed (LH) and open (RH).
Two Boxed Go!Motions