Frequently Asked Questions
What do I do if my product won't work as it should?
DO NOT SEND THE PRODUCT TO US UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED ADVICE FROM OUR SUPPORT TEAM AND YOU ARE ISSUED WITH A RETURN AUTHORISATION NUMBER .
Unauthorised returns will automatically incur a service fee upwards of $120 + GST and freight, regardless of the simplicity of the problem.
In our experience most problems can be solved by following emailed advice from our Support Team.
What you should do:
1. Check the information for the product on our website.
2. Check the battery if applicable.
3. Carefully read the product manual if available and follow any troubleshooting tips suggested.
4. Read through and attempt the suggested solutions from the relevant Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) below.
5. If there is still a problem, describe it thoroughly in an email to Support and include all the steps you've taken to troubleshoot.
6. If Support decides the product needs to be returned to us, you will be emailed a Return Authorisation Form to send in with the product.
How do I update my LabQuest original?
My LabQuest original has stuck on the logo screen during an update
How do I check my LabQuest original battery?
My battery in my LabQuest original is showing a red icon and is not charging
My LabQuest original blue power button LED ring stays on but the screen is black
My LabQuest original screen is unresponsive or acts like I am tapping on the wrong spot
My LabQuest2 has frozen on a white screen during an update
How do I check my LabQuest2 battery?
My battery in my LabQuest2 is showing a red icon and is not charging
My LabQuest2 screen flashes white then goes blank when I turn it on
My LabQuest 2 screen is unresponsive or acts like I am tapping on the wrong spot
My sensor won’t Auto ID
Optical Dissolved Oxygen probe
My ODO is not giving expected readings
My pH sensor is not reading correctly
My pH sensor has mould in the storage solution
Logger Pro – Logger Lite
How do I use data sharing with Logger Pro to an iPad and Chromebook?
My LabQuest won't connect to Logger Pro or Logger Lite