Vernier Go Direct Cyclic Voltammetry SystemOrder code: GDX-CVS
|Purchase QTY: (Each)||1+|| || || || |
|Scientrific's price|| $2,278.00|| || || ||
Note: Prices do NOT include GST or freight
VERNIER GO DIRECT CYCLIC VOLTAMMETRY SYSTEM
With the Vernier Go Direct Cyclic Voltammetry System, developed in part with Pine Research specialists in electrochemical research instrumentation, students can easily control and apply potential to a chemical system and measure the response as electrical current.
Students can use analytical techniques such as cyclic voltammetry or bulk electrolysis to determine the acetaminophen concentration in medication, to explore antioxidants in everyday beverages, to investigate Faraday’s law and to understand cyclic voltammetry.
Easily incorporate electrochemistry into your curriculum using Vernier's e-book Electrochemistry Experiments with the Go Direct Cyclic Voltammetry System available for free with your purchase. Essential instructor information and word-processing files of student instructions for each of these experiments will become available:
• Determination of an Unknown: Measuring Acetaminophen Using Cyclic Voltammetry View >>>>
• Cyclic Voltammetry Basics: Reduction of Ferricyanide
• Exploring Faraday’s Law of Electrolysis
• Exploring Antioxidants in Everyday Beverages with Cyclic Voltammetry
• Environmental Electrochemistry: Determination of Copper Content in Water
Rechargeable Battery — Ready When You Are
The Vernier Go Direct™ robust rechargeable battery offers long battery life and provides always-ready operation. Should the battery run low simply connect the sensor to the charging cable and keep on collecting — no interruptions or inconvenience to you or your students.
Wired or Wireless — The Flexibility to Choose
Vernier Go Direct Cyclic Voltammetry System connects directly to your mobile device, Chromebook™ or computer using the free Vernier Instrumental Analysis™ app
No additional equipment or software purchases are necessary. Vernier Go Direct sensors can be used wired via USB or wirelessly via Bluetooth® wireless technology, allowing you to choose the solution best for your laboratory.
• Vernier Cyclic Voltammetry System
• Vernier Go Direct Cyclic Voltammetry System Screen-Printed Electrodes (25)
• Scintillation vials (4)
• Vernier Cyclic Voltammetry System stand
• Micro USB Cable
• Electrochemistry Experiments with the Go Direct Cyclic Voltammetry System - an electronic lab book with five investigations, available as a free download from your Vernier account
• Current Ranges
High (± 1000 μA)
Medium (± 100 μA)
Low (± 10 μA)
Lowest (± 1 μA)
• Potential Range: –600 to +1200 mV
This range limit applies when using Vernier screen-printed electrodes in aqueous solutions.
Results may vary when using other electrodes and solvents.
• Data Collection Modes
Open Circuit Potential
• CV Sweep Rate Range: 1 to 2000mV/sec
• Power: Internal rechargeable battery or USB connection
Wireless: Bluetooth® wireless technology
Download the current Vernier K-12 Catalogue
Download the current Vernier University Catalogue
Educational use only:
Vernier and Kidwind products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical or commercial applications. Details
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty (1 year battery;consumables excluded)
Go Direct Cyclic Voltammetry System.
GDX-CVS on stand (included).
Instrumental Analysis App Graph.
Instrumental Analysis App Graph.
Copper electroplating graph.
Ferricyanide reduction graph.