|Purchase QTY: (Each)||1+||25+|| || || |
|Scientrific's price|| $14.90|| $11.55|| || ||
Note: Prices do NOT include GST
DuPont™ Tyvek® 500 Xpert/DuPont™ Tyvek® 500 Xpert hooded coverall available in white, in sizes M to XL Robust yet lightweight (<180g per garment). 3-piece hood for optimal fit to head and face when turning. Elasticated face, wrists and ankles as well as glued-in waist elastic. Ample crotch area for freedom of movement. Large, easy-to-grasp zipper puller.
Tyvek® garments are composed of flash spun high density polyethylene, providing an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort. Tyvek® is permeable to both air and water vapour, yet repels water-based liquids and aerosols. It offers an excellent barrier against fine particles and fibres (down to 1 micron in size), is ultra-low-linting and antistatically treated. Silicon non-added.
Applications for Tyvek® 500 Xpert garments include those found in pharmaceutical handling, chemical processing, the oil and gas industry, general maintenance and operations, automatic spray painting and many others.
• Certified according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425
• Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 5-B and 6-B
• EN 14126 (barrier to infective agents), EN 1073-2 (protection against radioactive contamination)
• Antistatic treatment (EN 1149-5) - on both sides
• Stitched external seams
• Very low inward leakage thanks to optimised design
• Tyvek® auto-lock zipper and zipper flap for increased protection
Medium (M): Chest 92-100cm, height 168-176cm
Large (L): Chest 100-108cm, height 174-182cm
Extra Large (XL): Chest 108-116cm, height 180-188cm
2 Extra Large (2XL): Chest 116-124cm, height 186-194cm
Additional info is available from the Dupont UK website:
Last edited 14th Apr 2020