|Purchase QTY: (Each)||1+|| || || || |
|Scientrific's price|| $206.00|| || || ||
Note: Prices do NOT include GST
VERNIER POLARISER/ANALYSER KIT
The Polariser/Analyser set extends the Optics Expansion Kit to allow students to study polarisation of light. Malus' Law experiments are easy, detailed and accurate using a RMV-BTD Vernier Rotary Motion Sensor to record analyser angle.
The Polariser/Analyser Set includes a Fixed Polariser, an Adjustable Analyser and an Adjustable Analyser for the RMV-BTD Rotary Motion Sensor. Add to these the Light Source and Light Sensor Holder from the OEK, a RMV-BTD Rotary Motion Sensor and the LS-BTA Light Sensor for a complete system for studying polarisation.
• The fixed polariser linearly polarises the light from the light source.
• The adjustable analyser for the rotary motion sensor uses the RMV-BTD to record the angle of the analyser.
• The adjustable analyser can be placed after the polariser to study the curious behavior of stacks of three polarisers.
• A light sensor measures the transmitted light intensity allowing a simple Malus’ Law experiment.
• Adjustable analyser
• Adjustable analyser for RMV-BTD
• 2 mounting screws for RMV-BTD
• Belt for RMV-BTD
• The polariser passes vertically polarised light.
• The adjustable analyser for RMV-BTD Vernier Rotary Motion Sensor includes a mount for the RMV-BTD to record the analyser angle.
• The adjustable analyser also includes an angle scale for manual reading of the polariser angle.
Download the current Vernier K-12 Catalogue
Download the current Vernier University Catalogue
Educational use only:
Vernier and Kidwind products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical or commercial applications. Details