|Purchase QTY: (Each)||1+|| || || || |
|Scientrific's price|| $176.00|| || || ||
Note: Prices do NOT include GST or freight
VERNIER LABQUEST VIEWER ELECTRONIC EDITION:
LabQuest Viewer is available as a download. Purchase this downloadable version and we will send you a link after we have processed your order.
LabQuest Viewer software allows you to view and control the LabQuest wirelessly from your Windows or Mac computer. When LabQuest 2 is connected to a computer wirelessly or via USB, LabQuest Viewer can be used in conjunction with a projector to share the LabQuest 2 screen with the entire class.
This allows a teacher to demonstrate LabQuest 2 to a class and also allows students to share or present their work to fellow classmates. LabQuest Viewer can also be used with an original LabQuest connected wirelessly to a computer via a Wi-Fi adapter.
• View and control one or more LabQuests from a computer
• Connect to a computer and projector or interactive white board for class demos or sharing
• Monitor student progress on any LabQuest connected to your network
• Create screenshots of the LabQuest screen to copy and paste into experiment instructions
• Set customisable permissions that permit viewing without control or password-protect a connection
• Install LabQuest Viewer on any computer in your school or university department with the included site licence
Windows XP (32 bit only), Vista (32 and 64 bit) and Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit)
Mac OS X 10.5 (Intel-based Macs only), 10.6 and 10.7
• LabQuest 2 (Wi-Fi or USB connection)
• LabQuest with Wi-Fi USB Adapter (Wi-Fi only)
Download the current Vernier K-12 Catalogue
Download the current Vernier University Catalogue
Educational use only:
Vernier and Kidwind products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical or commercial applications. Details
Last edited 13th Mar 2020