Vernier LabQuest Stream Wireless Data LoggerOrder code: LQ-STREAM
|Purchase QTY: (Each)||1+|| || || || |
|Scientrific's price|| $431.00|| || || ||
Note: Prices do NOT include GST
VERNIER LABQUEST STREAM
Vernier's wireless and USB sensor interface LabQuest Stream gives students the freedom and flexibility to simultaneously collect data from multiple Vernier sensors using a mobile device, a Chromebook™ or a computer.
Just like the name suggests, students can stream data directly to a mobile device using Bluetooth® connectivity
rather than Wi-Fi. That’s especially important for schools where network access may be limited or restricted.
In addition Vernier LabQuest Stream includes USB connectivity which allows it to connect directly to a Chromebook
or a computer when needed.
Vernier LabQuest Stream is compatible with over 50 Vernier sensors.
Use LabQuest Stream as a wireless interface when students use tablets or other mobile devices
• with Vernier's free Graphical Analysis™ 4 for iOS® View >>>>
• with Vernier's free Graphical Analysis™ 4 for Android™ View >>>>
Use LabQuest Stream as a wireless interface with Vernier Logger Pro (version 3.13 or newer)
Use LabQuest Stream with the included USB cable connected to
• Windows or Mac computer running Vernier Logger Pro, Logger Lite or Vernier Graphical Analysis 4
• Chromebook with Vernier Graphical Analysis™ for Chrome™
For clear and up-to-date information on which combination of Vernier sensors, interfaces and software are best suited to your situation please see
View >>>> COMPATIBILITY CHECK and Set Up Guide for your Vernier sensor, interface and software
View >>>> What is the difference between LabQuest 2, LabQuest Stream and LabQuest Mini?
• Multi-channel sensor interface supports both wireless data collection and USB data collection for multi-platform compatibility. It works in the lab, the classroom and in the field.
• Five sensor ports give you the flexibility to choose from over 50 Vernier sensors to support multi-variable experiments and data-logging activities.
• Collect and analyse sensor data wirelessly with iPad and Android devices
• This computer interface is compatible with Windows and Mac computers via USB connection. You can also connect wirelessly to computers running Logger Pro.
• Wireless connectivity using Bluetooth® technology delivers real-time data collection with supported platforms.
• Connect directly to a Chromebook using a USB cable. Wireless connection to Chromebooks coming in a future update to Graphical Analysis 4.
• Real-time wireless data collection of up to 1,000 samples per second.
• Rapid, real-time data collection of up to 100,000 samples per second when connected via USB
• High-capacity, rechargeable battery accommodates multiple lab experiments in several classes each day.
• Charge the battery using an AC adapter or a USB cable.
• LabQuest Stream interface
• AC Power Adapter
• CB-USB-MINI cable
• Quick-start Guide
• Connectivity: Bluetooth® or USB
• Supports Multiple Sensors Simultaneously: Up to 5
• Supports Digital Sensors: Yes
• Maximum Sampling Rate:
Wireless >10,000 samples per second
USB 100,000 samples per second
• Power Source: Rechargeable battery or USB power
Download the current Vernier Catalogue: Download PDF
Educational use only:
Vernier and Kidwind products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical or commercial applications. Details
Angled view of LabQuest Stream.
Front view of LabQuest Stream.
Analogue ports on the LabQuest Stream.
Analogue and Digital ports on the LabQuest Stream.
Mix of LabQuest2, LabQuest Stream and LabQuest on a Charging Station.
LabQuest Streams on a Charging Station.