VERNIER GRAPHICAL ANALYSIS 4
Collect, share and analyse sensor data with Vernier's free software for Chrome™, Windows®, Mac OS™, iOS® and Android™ devices.
Download for Windows View >>>>
Computer running Windows 10. Only Windows 10 computers with compatible Bluetooth® radios will support Bluetooth connections
Download for macOS View >>>>
Computer running macOS 10.10, 10.11, 10.12 or 10.13 USB and Bluetooth.
Download for Chromebook from the Chrome Web Store View >>>>
Chromebook running ChromeOS 57 or newer. USB and Bluetooth.
Download for iOS Devices from the App Store View >>>>
Requires iOS 11 or newer
iPad® (4th generation or newer), iPad mini™, iPad Air® and iPad Pro
iPhone® (5 or newer)
iPod touch® (5th generation or newer)
It is possible to download an older version of iOS apps from the App Store according to this article View >>>>
Download for Android Devices from Google Play View >>>>
Graphical Analysis 4 with Go Direct support requires Android 6.0.1 or newer.
Standard Vernier Sensors
Use Vernier Graphical Analysis 4 with more than 60 standard Vernier sensors. Connect standard sensors to LabQuest Mini, LabQuest Stream® or LabQuest 2 depending on your platform’s connection needs.
Vernier Go Direct™ Sensors
Use Vernier Graphical Analysis 4 with Vernier's growing collection of Go Direct sensors connected by Bluetooth® or USB as needed by your platform.
Students can work together in a lab group to collect data using either LabQuest 2 or Logger Pro 3 and share the data over a network. Each student receives a copy of the data to analyze on their own device.
• Collect data from multiple sensors simultaneously, either with a multiple-channel interface such as LabQuest Stream or by using multiple Go Direct sensors. Use Data Sharing to retrieve data from just about every Vernier sensor.
• Select time-based or event-based data collection, including events with entry.
• Adjust data-collection rate and duration as needed.
• Trigger time-based data collection on sensor values (iOS will not support triggering or change display units in the initial 4.0 release).
• Calibrate sensors, although most of the time this is not needed.
• Enter data manually or using the clipboard.
• Change display units on many sensors.
• Display one, two, or three graphs as needed.
• Set the graph scale.
• Select what is graphed on each axis and select line- or point-style graphs.
• Calculate descriptive statistics on all or some of your data.
• Fit lines and curves to some or all of your data.
• Define calculated columns based on sensor columns. Use this to linearise a graph, for example.
• View data in a table.
• Highlight and read values from a graph.
• Interpolate and extrapolate using graphed data.
• Store and retrieve previously shared data collection and analysis sessions.
• Save Graphical Analysis 4 data files with analysis for use in Logger Pro 3.
View >>>> COMPATIBILITY CHECK and Set Up Guide for your Vernier sensor, interface and software
Vernier Graphical Analysis 4 End User Licence Agreement (EULA)
• Graphical Analysis 4 computer software is free and can be installed on an unlimited amount of computers.
• Graphical Analysis 4 apps for Chrome, iOS and Android are free and distributed through their respective
web stores. Terms and licensing are thus determined entirely by these stores.
COPPA, SOPIPA, and FERPA Compliance
Graphical Analysis complies with USA federal regulations pertaining to student privacy and safety in the following ways:
• Graphical Analysis software does not collect, request, share or store any personal information from students or teachers.
• Graphical Analysis does not display advertisements in the app.
Download the current Vernier Catalogue: Download PDF
Educational use only:
Vernier and Kidwind products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical or commercial applications. Details
Last edited 11th Mar 2019