VERNIER SPECTRAL ANALYSIS 4
Collect, analyse and share spectrometer data with Vernier's free app for Chrome™, iOS®, Android™, Windows® and macOS™. Vernier's free Spectral Analysis app makes it easy to incorporate spectroscopy into your biology and chemistry labs. Using the app, students can collect a full spectrum and explore topics such as Beer’s law, enzyme kinetics and plant pigments.
The user-friendly interface walks the students through the data-collection process and includes analysis features such as curve fitting and data interpolation.
• Follow on-screen instructions for simplified Beer’s law or kinetics data collection.
• Collect full spectrum absorbance or % transmittance data in less than one second.
• Analyse data with built-in analysis tools, including data interpolation and curve fittings.
• Determine the order of kinetics reaction with the calculated columns function.
• Understand colour transmission using the colour strip shown on full spectrum graphs.
• View the full spectrum of your sample simultaneously with Beer’s law or kinetic data collection.
COMPATIBILITY CHECK and Set Up Guide for your Vernier sensor, interface and software:
Requirements and download links:
• Windows Computer running Windows 7 or Windows 10. Only Windows 10 computers with compatible Bluetooth® radios will support Bluetooth connections. Download here View >>>>
• macOS Computer running macOS 10.10 or newer USB and Bluetooth. Download here View >>>>
• Chromebook running ChromeOS 53 or newer. USB and Bluetooth. Download here View >>>>
• iOS Devices with iOS 11.1 or newer. Download here View >>>>
• Android Devices with Android version 6 with updated Android System WebView. Download here View >>>>
Bluetooth connection to Vernier Go Direct SpectroVis Plus requires Spectral Analysis version 4.3 or newer.
Note that most Vernier Go Direct SpectroVis Plus Spectrophotometers purchased before January 2018 require an update to support Bluetooth connection.
Sample Experiments View >>>>
Download the current Vernier K-12 Catalogue
Download the current Vernier University Catalogue
Educational use only:
Vernier and Kidwind products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical or commercial applications. Details
Last edited 4th Feb 2020