|Purchase QTY: (Each)||1+|| || || || |
|Base price|| $169.00|| || || || |
|Scientrific's price|| $165.00|| || || ||
Note: Prices do NOT include GST or freight
IEC POWER SUPPLY
This mains powered power supply is great for experiments requiring 2 to 12 volts AC and DC. The sloping front panel allows good control of the unit and the case is smaller than other models for better storage.
Includes a thermal circuit breaker that will automatically reset if the overload is removed. We do NOT recommend this model as it has no overload indicator (an overload indicator glows if the circuit breaker trips, indicating that the unit is operational but is overloaded). The overload indicator is very useful and prevents units with a tripped circuit breaker from being declared "dead".
• Input Volts: 240V AC
• Output Voltage: 2 to 12V AC/DC, switch selectable in 2 volt steps
• Output Current: Continuous 6A AC or 5A DC
• The DC output is un-smoothed
• Overload Protection: Audible Thermal
• Standard spin free 4mm banana sockets
• Rubber feet provide help stabilise unit
• Handles are built into the power supply
• Includes removable mains cable
More info Download PDF 276KB
NOTE: This is a genuine IEC product
We believe in supporting Australian industry and only sell genuine IEC products, we do NOT sell imported clones of IEC products.
Last edited 15th Oct 2020