Vernier Stir StationOrder code: STIR
|Purchase QTY: (Each)||1+|| || || || |
|Scientrific's price|| $287.00|| || || ||
Note: Prices do NOT include GST
VERNIER STIR STATION
The Stir Station is a high-quality, multi-function magnetic stirrer. It has a stirring capacity of 800 mL in a 1 L beaker. It works efficiently with beakers with a volume as small as 50 mL and with a wide range of sizes and shapes of magnetic stirring bars. Here are the benefits of the Vernier Stir Station:
* Uses a closed-loop speed control, thus making it easier to fine tune its stirring speed (50-1250 RPM).
* Has a stirring platform that is lit with three white LED bulbs. The three LEDs are positioned beneath the translucent stirring platform, and offer sufficient lighting for a wide range of beaker sizes.
* Includes a removable 18" ring stand post conveniently positioned and affixed to the stirrer base, at a distance that will easily accommodate most burette or utility clamps.
* Runs on either AC power (adapter included) or four C batteries (not included).
* Is sufficiently robust to operate most common-sized magnetic stirring bars or a Vernier Microstirrer.
* Has a chemical-resistant plastic stirring plate.
* 25.0 x 10.0 x 5.0 cm, 460 g (without batteries).
Educational use only:
Vernier and Kidwind products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical or commercial applications. Details
Last edited 23rd Sep 2015 by JAC
Stir Station. Temperature Sensor etc not included
Stir Station. pH sensor, Electrode Support, Drop counter etc not included.
Power Supply (Plugpack) to suit LabPro, WDSS, DCU and Stir Station. Order code PSLP-INT.