|Purchase QTY: (Each)||1+|| || || || |
|Scientrific's price|| $169.00|| || || ||
Note: Prices do NOT include GST
VERNIER PH SENSOR
Vernier's general purpose pH Sensor can be used across disciplines including chemistry, biology, middle school science and environmental science.
Use the pH Sensor just as you would a traditional pH meter with the additional advantages of automated data collection, graphing and data analysis.
Typical activities using the Vernier pH sensor include:
• Acid-base titrations
• Studies of household acids and bases
• Monitoring pH change during chemical reactions or in an aquarium as a result of photosynthesis
• Investigations of acid rain and buffering
• Analysis of water quality in streams and lakes
Consider the FPH-BTA Vernier Tris-Compatible Flat pH Sensor if you are studying Tris buffers or semisolids such a soil slurry.
• Type: Sealed, gel-filled, epoxy body, Ag/AgCl
• Shaft Diameter: 12mm OD
• Response time: 90% of final reading in 1 second
• Temperature range: 5 to 80°C
• Range: pH 0–14
• Accuracy: +/- 0.2pH units
• Isopotential pH: pH 7 (point at which temperature has no effect)
• Vernier pH Sensor
• pH storage solution
• pH storage solution bottle
NOTE: Warranty does not cover accidental breakage of the glass bulb in the sensor
The Vernier pH Sensor will require a compatible interface and software.
Vernier Sensor and Interface Compatibility Information
Download the current Vernier Catalogue: Download PDF
Educational use only:
Vernier and Kidwind products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical or commercial applications. Details