Vernier Go Wireless Link - Data LoggerOrder code: GW-LINK
|Purchase QTY: (Each)||1+|| || || || |
|Scientrific's price|| $196.00|| || || ||
Note: Prices do NOT include GST
VERNIER GO WIRELESS LINK DATA LOGGER
The Vernier Go Wireless Link has been discontinued and replaced by Vernier's Go Direct range of products.
Vernier's Go Wireless Link data logger is an affordable way to use Vernier sensors with tablets and other mobile devices. Students are able to visualise scientific concepts without being tethered to wires. Simply plug in one of over 40 compatible sensors and begin wirelessly streaming data to an iOS or Android device using Vernier's free Graphical Analysis app.
The rechargeable battery provides “always-ready” convenience, charges in just two hours and enables data collection continuously for three days. Easily monitor the battery status using the free Graphical Analysis app. Should the battery run low, simply connect the sensor to the charging cable and keep on collecting — no interruptions or inconvenience for students or teachers.
• Like the sensors in Vernier's Go Wireless lineup, using the Go Wireless Link with iPad is quick and easy. Begin by downloading the free Graphical Analysis app.
• Go Wireless Link can also be used directly with the LabQuest 2 for data collection and analysis on the LabQuest 2 itself. For advanced analysis options, connect your LabQuest 2 to a computer and export data into Logger Pro 3.
• Go Wireless Link
• USB Charging Cable
• Quick Start Guide
• Graphical Analysis app (free download from the App Store)
In addition to a supported sensor Go Wireless Link also requires compatible software running on a supported device.
• Graphical Analysis app for iOS (version 2.3 or newer)
• Graphical Analysis app for Android (version 2.2 or newer)
• LabQuest App (version 2.6 or newer)
• iPad® (3rd generation or newer), iPad mini™ and iPad Air®
• iPhone® (4S or newer)
• iPod touch® (5th generation)
• LabQuest 2 (may require additional hardware)
• Android™ tablets or phones with Android 4.3 or newer
Tablets: Nexus 7, Nexus 10, more…
Phones: Nexus 5, Samsung Galaxy series, more…
Android™ tablets or phones with Android 4.3 or newer
Data collection with Go Wireless Link is limited to time-based data collection using the non-configurable, default sampling rate of the connected sensor. Data collection functionality is limited by the features available in the compatible software.
• Charge Sensor
• CO2 Gas Sensor
• Conductivity Probe
• Constant Current System
• Current Probe
• High Current Sensor
• Dissolved Oxygen Probe
• Vernier Optical DO Probe
• Electrode Amplifier
• Flow Rate Sensor
• Dual-Range Force Sensor
• Force Plate
• Gas Pressure Sensor
• Hand Dynamometer
• Instrumentation Amplifier
• Light Sensor
• Magnetic Field Sensor
• O2 Gas Sensor
• ORP Sensor
• pH Sensor
• Relative Humidity Sensor
• Salinity Sensor
• Soil Moisture Sensor
• PAR Sensor
• Sound Level Meter
• Stainless Steel Temperature Probe
• Infrared Thermometer
• Surface Temperature Sensor
• Extra Long Temperature Probe
• TI Light Probe
• Turbidity Sensor
• UVA Sensor
• UVB Sensor
• 30-Volt Voltage Probe
• Differential Voltage Probe
• Voltage Probe
• Vernier Structures & Materials Tester: Compatible with the force sensor only.
• Vernier Energy Sensor: Connects to either the current sensor or voltage sensor but not both simultaneously.
Go Wireless Link is incompatible with digital sensors such as motion detectors and photogates.
• Resolution: 12 bit
• Battery charge time: Approximately 2 hours from discharged to fully charged
• Maximum wireless range: 30m unobstructed
View >>>> COMPATIBILITY CHECK and Set Up Guide for your Vernier sensor, interface and software
Download the current Vernier Catalogue: Download PDF
Educational use only:
Vernier and Kidwind products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical or commercial applications. Details
WarrantyThis product is used in teaching these Australian Curriculum codes:
ACSSU187 - Chemical Sciences - Chemical Reactions - Different types of chemical reactions are used to produce a range of products and can occur at different rates
ACSSU189 - Earth and Space Sciences - Global Systems - Global systems, including the carbon cycle, rely on interactions involving the biosphere, lithosphere, hydrosphere and atmosphere
ACSSU078 - Earth and Space Sciences - Earth Moon Sun - The Earth is part of a system of planets orbiting around a star (the sun)
ACSSU095 - Chemical Sciences - Chemical Changes - Changes to materials can be reversible, such as melting, freezing, evaporating; or irreversible, such as burning and rusting
ACSSU117 - Physical Sciences - Forces and Machines - Change to an object’s motion is caused by unbalanced forces, including Earth’s gravitational attraction, acting on the object
ACSSU149 - Biological Sciences - Cells - Cells are the basic units of living things and have specialised structures and functions
ACSSU176 - Biological Sciences - Ecology - Ecosystems consist of communities of interdependent organisms and abiotic components of the environment; matter and energy flow through these systems
ACSSU179 - Chemical Sciences - Chemical Reactions - Chemical reactions, including combustion and the reactions of acids, are important in both non-living and living systems and involve energy transfer
Click a curriculum code to see other products that relate.