|Purchase QTY: (Each)||1+|| || || || |
|Scientrific's price|| $372.00|| || || ||
Note: Prices do NOT include GST
VERNIER GO DIRECT SENSOR CART GREEN
The Vernier Go Direct Sensor Cart features built-in, wireless sensors for one-dimensional dynamics and kinematics experiments. It directly connects wirelessly via Bluetooth® wireless technology to your platform.
With Vernier's Go Direct Sensor Cart students can explore force, position, velocity and acceleration directly on their Bluetooth-enabled device—no wires or additional equipment required. Each cart features built-in sensors to simplify experiment setup and allow investigations to be conducted on or off the track.
The Vernier Go Direct Sensor Cart can be used for hands-on kinematics and dynamics demonstrations but can also be used as an individual sensor. Hang a mass and spring from the force sensor to study simple harmonic motion or attach the cart to a turntable to study centripetal acceleration.
Each full-featured dynamics cart includes:
• Encoder wheel to report position
• 3-axis accelerometer to measure independent acceleration
• ±50 N force sensor to measure push and pulls
• Mass trays for changing total mass
• Plunger for collision and impulse studies
• Low friction wheels for uniform motion
• Exchangeable magnetic and hook-and-pile inserts for elastic and inelastic collisions
Use the Vernier Go Direct Sensor Cart in a variety of experiments:
• Collect position, velocity and acceleration data as a cart rolls freely up and down an incline.
• Observe collisions between two carts and test for the conservation of momentum or measure energy changes during different types of collisions.
• Investigate the relationship between force, mass and acceleration.
• Examine the energies involved in simple harmonic motion.
• Measure a cart’s momentum change and compare it to the impulse it receives.
Rechargeable Battery — Ready When You Are
The Vernier Go Direct™ robust rechargeable battery offers long battery life and provides always-ready operation. Monitor battery life directly from Vernier's free Graphical Analysis™ 4 app
Vernier's Go Direct™ sensors connect directly to your mobile device, Chromebook or computer using Vernier's free Graphical Analysis™ 4 app. No additional equipment or software purchases are necessary.
View >>>> COMPATIBILITY CHECK and Set Up Guide for your Vernier sensor, interface and software
Vernier Go Direct Sensor Cart is also available as a part of the Vernier Dynamics Cart and Track System with Vernier Go Direct Sensor Cart.
• Position resolution: 0.25mm reported by default at 1mm steps
• Force range: ±50N
• Accelerometer range: ±160m/s2
• Vernier Go Direct Sensor Cart Green
• Flat-top rubber bumper
• Anti-roll peg
• Empty tabs (4)
• Vernier Micro USB Cable
Educational use only:
Vernier and Kidwind products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical or commercial applications. Details