|Purchase QTY: (Each)||1+|| || || || |
|Scientrific's price|| $80.00|| || || ||
Note: Prices do NOT include GST or freight
IEC DIGITAL VOLT METER 2V DC
This Australian made IEC Digital Voltmeter is an accurate, rugged, reliable, broad range general purpose digital instrument for laboratory or classroom use and is designed to be almost indestructible in the hands of students.
There are no ranges to select and polarity can be reversed.
Connection by 4mm banana safety sockets is provided so that cables with either safety plugs or normal banana plugs can be used.
To conserve battery, the meter features AUTO POWER OFF and pressing the ON button provides 20 minute run time.
• Display: Large 3 1/2 digit LCD display reading up to +/- 1.999 Volts.
• Impedance: Meter will not affect sensitive circuits.
• Range: +/- 0-1.999 Volts DC.
• Resolution: 0.001 Volts (1 millivolts)
• Battery: Standard 9V battery. When almost flat, meter indicates ‘LoBat’.
• Auto Off: Each time button is pressed, meter is ON for further 20 minutes.
• Over Range: If voltage exceeds 2V a small red LED indicates as warning but there will be no damage to the meter itself.
NOTE: This is a genuine IEC product
We believe in supporting Australian industry and only sell genuine IEC products, we do NOT sell imported clones of IEC products.
Last edited 14th Oct 2020