|Purchase QTY: (Each)||1+|| || || || |
|Scientrific's price|| $632.00|| || || ||
Note: Prices do NOT include GST
VERNIER GO DIRECT CENTRIPETAL FORCE APPARATUS
The Vernier Go Direct Centripetal Force Apparatus and Vernier Go Direct Force and Acceleration Sensor (not included) make an ideal combination to explore rotational dynamics.
When students use the Vernier Go Direct Centripetal Force Apparatus with a Vernier Go Direct Force and Acceleration Sensor, they can conduct a variety of rotational dynamics investigations with a single experiment setup. This combination easily measures angular velocity and centripetal force and acceleration without the hassle of wires.
Vernier Go Direct Centripetal Force Apparatus can be used in a variety of experiments:
• Investigate circular motion by measuring centripetal acceleration in relation to the radius of rotation and angular velocity.
• Explore rotational dynamics through an investigation of the force required to keep a mass in circular motion.
• Explore Newton’s second law, angular acceleration and the moment of inertia as they relate to circular motion.
Rechargeable Battery — Ready When You Are
The Vernier Go Direct™ robust rechargeable battery offers long battery life and provides always-ready operation. Monitor battery life directly from Vernier's free Graphical Analysis™ 4 app Should the battery run low simply connect the sensor to the charging cable and keep on collecting — no interruptions or inconvenience to you or your students.
Wired or Wireless — The Flexibility to Choose
Vernier's Go Direct™ sensors connect directly to your mobile device, Chromebook or computer using Vernier's free Graphical Analysis™ 4 app. No additional equipment or software purchases are necessary. Go Direct sensors can be used wired via USB or wirelessly via Bluetooth allowing you to choose the solution best for your classroom or laboratory.
• Base with adjustable feet
• Bearing and spindle
• Rotating beam
• Loop attachment to connect force sensor to mass carriage
• Bracket to provide position indicator for sensor
• Long screw and nut assembly to connect sensor to beam
• Mass carriage with thumb screws
• Mass carriage with bearings
• 50g masses (4)
• 100g masses (4)
View >>>> COMPATIBILITY CHECK and Set Up Guide for your Vernier sensor, interface and software
Download the current Vernier Catalogue: Download PDF
Educational use only:
Vernier and Kidwind products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical or commercial applications. Details