|Purchase QTY: (Each)||1+|| || || || |
|Scientrific's price|| $835.00|| || || ||
Note: Prices do NOT include GST or freight
VERNIER LABQUEST 3
The new Vernier LabQuest 3 is a powerful, advanced, easy-to-navigate and versatile datalogging solution for STEM students. It is a standalone data-collection platform that allows students to collect, analyze, graph and interact with data efficiently. Students will navigate the platform easily with the new capacitive touch screen.
Vernier LabQuest 3 connects wirelessly to the entire family of Vernier Go Direct® sensors and because of its wireless capabilities students can collect data anywhere. It is splash resistant with a rugged enclosure designed to withstand a fall from a lab bench. For outdoor use the LQ3-LAN Lanyard accessory is recommended.
• Full-featured data-collection platform
• Compatible with all Vernier sensors
• Large high-resolution colour screen
• Touch navigation utilizing gestures
• Fast data collection with 100,000 samples per second
• Rechargeable high-capacity battery
• Built-in GPS and microphone
• Wireless connectivity with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® wireless technology
• Built-in apps include Calculator, Periodic Table, Sound Recorder, Stopwatch and more
• Student instructions for over 75 of Vernier's most popular experiments included
• Email screenshots and data files for use in lab reports or submit directly to an instructor
• Export data to Vernier Logger Pro 3, Excel® and other data analysis software
• Stream data wirelessly to computers, Chromebooks and mobile devices running Vernier Graphical Analysis app.
Connectivity to Chromebooks, computers, iPad® tablets and mobile devices
Students can share real-time data with multiple devices for a truly hands-on collaborative learning experience.
Use Vernier LabQuest 3 to transfer data wirelessly to computers, Chromebooks or mobile devices running the free Graphical Analysis™ app
USB Sensor Interface
If you want to use your own computer or Chromebook™ to collect data, use Vernier LabQuest 3 as a conduit between Vernier LabQuest sensors and these devices. Vernier LabQuest 3 works as a USB sensor interface with Vernier Logger Pro 3 software or Graphical Analysis™ app
GAPRO Vernier Graphical Analysis™ Pro includes all the features of the free Vernier Graphical Analysis app, plus enhanced functions for more advanced analysis. Its illustrative experiment videos and interactive graphing capabilities inspire students to explore crucial scientific concepts and analyze data in new complex and insightful ways.
GAPRO is compatible with most Vernier sensors and multiple operating systems and devices.
• Display: 154x86mm (176mm diagonal) LED backlight landscape screen
• Processor: 2GHz Application Processor
• Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n @ 2.4GHz Bluetooth® wireless technology
3 analog ports
2 digital ports
2 full-size USB ports for sensors
Micro USB port for computer communication
DC power port
• Storage: 500MB expandable with a USB flash drive
• Operating temperature: 0–45°C but it can be safely stored between -30° and 60°C
• Vernier LabQuest 3 interface
• Micro USB Cable
• AC power adapter
• Quick-Start Guide
Download the current Vernier K-12 Catalogue
Download the current Vernier University Catalogue
Educational use only:
Vernier and Kidwind products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical or commercial applications. Details
- Warranty: 5 year limited warranty (1 year on battery)