|Purchase QTY: (Each)||1+|| || || || |
|Base price|| $204.00|| || || || |
|Scientrific's price|| $199.00|| || || ||
Note: Prices do NOT include GST or freight
IEC HODSON LIGHT BOX AND OPTICAL SET WITH TRANSFORMER
This version of the HL2060-001 IEC Hodson Light Box and Optical Set is identical to the original except for the addition of a mini 240/12V transformer that allows the light box to be used with mains power. The transformer is so small that it fits inside the standard polystyrene foam housing with the balance of the full kit.
The IEC 'Hodson' Light Box and Optical Set is a comprehensive kit of parts to explore experiments in basic optics and colour blending. It has been copied in many countries around the world, but the original is still the best quality and the best value for money.
Robustly designed to take the rough handling of students, the lens adjuster cannot be removed by students and the mirrors are efficient and virtually unbreakable. The colour filters and plates are heat resistant.
The unique lamp socket holds a 12Vx30W QI lamp with 4mm sockets for a second light box to be connected, enabling one IEC power supply to drive two light boxes. The cables include moulded, stackable banana plugs.
Packed in a tiered polystyrene box to keep all lenses, prisms and slabs clean, protected and easily accessible.
All parts are available separately.
• Light Box with adjustable collimating lens for the production of parallel beams and rays together with two swinging mirrors for colour blending.
• Set of 3 double ended slit formers to form rays through single, double, triple and 4 slits. Plus a wide slit for creating spectra and a blank to shut off the light.
• Set of 8 moulded plastic colour filters: Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Cyan, Magenta and Violet
• Set of 8 non-transparent colour plates: Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Cyan, Magenta and Violet
• Half round mirror
• Parabolic mirror
• Plane mirror
• 45°x45°x90° acrylic prism
• 60°x60°x60° acrylic prism
• 60°x30°x90° acrylic prism
• Rectangular acrylic slab lens
• Half round acrylic slab lens
• 37.5mm acrylic bi-convex lens
• 78mm acrylic bi-convex lens
• 78mm acrylic bi-concave lens
• Spare 12V 30W Quartz Halogen light bulb
• Polystyrene storage pack
• Experiment manual
• Mini transformer 240/12V AC 4A
NOTE: This is a genuine IEC product
We believe in supporting Australian industry and only sell genuine IEC products, we do NOT sell imported clones of IEC products.
Last edited 15th Oct 2020