IEC Magnetic Stirrer Hot Plate Thermostat PTFE TopOrder code: CH2093-001
|Purchase QTY: (Each)||1+|| || || || |
|Base price|| $545.00|| || || || |
|Scientrific's price|| $532.00|| || || || |
Note: Prices do NOT include GST
Combines the functions of both a Magnetic Stirrer and a Hot Plate. A thermostat provides temperature control of the PTFE coated top-plate. Two switches allow you to turn the Hot Plate or the Magnetic Stirrer on or off, rotary controls allow you to independently vary the temperature or stirring speed.
This is a genuine IEC product manufactured in Australia, it is not an imported clone!
Magnetic Stirrer features:
* Electronic speed control from approximately 150 to 1,500 RPM.
* Note Spin Bars are sold separately, see product numbers PA3802-005 and PA3802-010.
Hot Plate features:
* Provides a reliable source of controlled heat for the laboratory.
* The heating element is bonded into the underside of the aluminium alloy top-plate for total thermal efficiency.
* A hidden ceramic board and baffle plates ensure that the housing remains cool even after prolonged operation.
* The compact housing provides good stability and the controls are recessed for protection.
* The large 200mm x 180mm top plate has a flat machined surface coated with easy to clean, non-stick PTFE.
* The housing's durable corrosion resistant finish ensures a long life.
* The thermostat provides continuous adjustment of plate temperature to 300°C.
DimensionsThis product is used in teaching these Australian Curriculum codes:
ACSSU049 - Physical Sciences - Heat - Heat can be produced in many ways and can move from one object to another
ACSSU182 - Physical Sciences - Energy Transfer - Energy transfer through different mediums can be explained using wave and particle models
Click a curriculum code to see other products that relate.
CH2093-001 is similar but with PTFE coated Hot Plate.