IEC Signal Generator - Audio Oscillator 0.1Hz to 99.999kHz 1.5AOrder code: LB3753-101
|Purchase QTY: (Each)||1+|
IEC MINI-WAVE SIGNAL GENERATOR
The Mini-Wave is a very compact digital, high current instrument with sine, triangular, saw tooth or square wave output.
This signal generator has a broad range that can directly feed a loud speaker, solenoid, vibrator or other electromechanical devices with a current up to 1A at 5V RMS (15V peak to peak) making amplifiers unnecessary.
Experiments on low frequency oscillations and waves can be devised using a loud speaker as the source of oscillations.
• Signal source for any Electronics Kit and for many experiments
• Regulated DC power supply, 0-7.5V DC at 1A (set frequency to 0.0Hz)
• Signal source for the IEC Kundt’s Apparatus tone generator
• Demonstrate features of an oscilloscope
• Run vibrators (Melde’s apparatus, etc) and loud speakers
• Speed of sound experiments in air and solids
• Determine resonance in inductive and capacitive circuits
• Study reactance in AC circuits
• Input 220/240V AC 50/60Hz approx. 0.2A
• Frequency 0.1Hz to 9,999.9Hz x 0.1Hz and 10,000Hz to 99,999Hz x 1Hz
• Large red LED 5 digit display
• Crystal accuracy with error up to approx 0.01%
• Sine, triangular, sawtooth and square waveforms
• Voltage output adjustable 0-15V peak to peak (0-5V RMS)
• Current output automatic limit of 1A max. into any load or short circuit
NOTE: This is a genuine IEC product
We believe in supporting Australian industry and only sell genuine IEC products, we do NOT sell imported clones of IEC products.
- Product size: 170x80x125mm (WHD)
- Weight: 970g
ACSPH073 - Linear Motion and Waves - Waves - A mechanical system resonates when it is driven at one of its natural frequencies of oscillation; energy is transferred efficiently into systems under these conditions
ACSPH072 - Linear Motion and Waves - Waves - The superposition of waves in a medium may lead to the formation of standing waves and interference phenomena, including standing waves in pipes and on stretched strings
ACSPH110 - Gravity and electromagnetism - Electromagnetism - A changing magnetic flux induces a potential difference; this process of electromagnetic induction is used in stepup and stepdown transformers, DC and AC generators, and AC induction motors
ACSPH111 - Gravity and electromagnetism - Electromagnetism - Conservation of energy, expressed as Lenz’s Law of electromagnetic induction, is used to determine the direction of induced current
Click a curriculum code to see other products that relate.
|LB3756-101 - IEC Wave~Lab Signal Generator||$863.00|
|LB3758-001 - IEC Signal Generator Tri-Mode Power Supply||$624.00|
|LB3754-001 - IEC Signal Generator 0.1 to 100kHz High Power||$410.00|
|Experiment||SP22 Standing Waves||Experiment||SP34 AC Generator Motor||Experiment||Standing Waves in a Tube||User Manual||IEC Signal Generator |
Note: Prices do NOT include GST or freight