|Purchase QTY: (Each)||1+|| || || || |
|Scientrific's price|| $172.00|| || || ||
Note: Prices do NOT include GST
The Barometer can be used to measure and monitor atmospheric pressure. It works well for conducting weather studies or for experiments that involve pressures close to normal atmospheric pressure. It can also be used as an altimeter if you have a portable interface.
As shipped the barometer measures actual or station pressure, but it can be calibrated to measure the elevation-adjusted or sea level pressure if desired for weather studies.
COMPATIBILITY CHECK and Set Up Guide for your Vernier sensor, interface and software:
• Silicon strain gauge based sensor.
• Sensor measures absolute pressure.
• Amplifier provides signal conditioning.
• Power: 5V @ 5mA
• Range: 84.7 to 106.7 kPa Hg (0.80 - 1.05atm)
• 12-bit Resolution (LabPro): 0.010 kPa Hg
• 10-bit Resolution (CBL™, CBL 2™): 0.034 kPa Hg
• Accuracy: ±0.54 kPa Operating Temp: 0° - 70°C
Download the current Vernier K-12 Catalogue
Download the current Vernier University Catalogue
Educational use only:
Vernier and Kidwind products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical or commercial applications. Details
Last edited 13th Mar 2020