Stainless Steel Triangular Gauze/Mesh Mat Pack 5Order code: SC92002
|Purchase QTY: (Pack of 5)||1+||5+||10+|| || |
|Scientrific's price|| $17.50|| $17.50|| $17.50|| || |
Note: Prices do NOT include GST
STAINLESS STEEL TRIANGULAR GAUZE (MESH) MAT.
Our specification was for a super safe product that could not fall off our tripod or be easily caught on cuffs and the factory really delivered! Our gauze/mesh mat is not available elsewhere.
While made specifically to suit our SC92000 stainless steel tripod the mats will fit other tripods with sides up to 145mm long.
• The mesh size has been selected to minimise hot spots and maximise durability
• Stainless steel is a poor heat conductor making this mat safer than iron ones
• Suits tripods with up to 145mm long sides. Sold as a pack of 5
• Double folded safety edges to minimise the risk of sharp edges
• 48 strands of wire per 100mm
• Wire thickness: 0.48mm
• 1.6mm inner gap between wires
Beware of a competitor who previously used our image on their website after cloning our product! You will not be getting the product you expect. We use a thick stainless steel mesh with a close spacing to minimise hotspots! The clone appears to be made of a very coarse mesh! Our product is also carefully sized to be a snug, safe fit on our tripods.
We will name and shame companies who steal our images apparently to insinuate their product is ours.
This product is used in teaching these Australian Curriculum codes:
- Product size: 150x15x150mm (WHD)
Last edited 4th Feb 2020
ACSSU049 - Physical Sciences - Heat - Heat can be produced in many ways and can move from one object to another
ACSSU182 - Physical Sciences - Energy Transfer - Energy transfer through different mediums can be explained using wave and particle models
Click a curriculum code to see other products that relate.
Note SC92002 contains 5 mesh mats.
Mesh mat fitted to SC92000 tripod.