|Purchase QTY: (Set of 5)||1+|| || || || |
|Scientrific's price|| $21.00|| || || ||
Note: Prices do NOT include GST or freight
IEC HOOKE'S LAW NON-PROPORTIONAL SPRINGS SET 5
The IEC Hooke's Law Non-Proportional Spring Set is made up of 5 springs which are NOT relative to one another in wire thickness, wire diameter and spring length. All 5 springs are tension springs with an 'eye' at each end.
• Tension Spring 6.2mmD x 320mmL x 1.02mm wire thickness
• Tension Spring 6.2mmD x 210mmL x 1.02mm wire thickness
• Tension Spring 7.8mmD x 70mmL x 0.90mm wire thickness
• Tension Spring 9.2mmD x 300mmL x 0.71mm wire thickness
• Tension Spring 14.5mmD x 300mmL x 0.88mm wire thickness
See also MF1918-101 for a set of 6 proportional springs.
Equipment required for Hooke's Law experiments:
• A Set of 50g weights on a 50g carrier with hook. Weights smaller than 50g also are suitable.
• A Stand to hold the end of each spring so that the weights can be attached to the bottom of the spring without the weights reaching the floor.
• A 1m rule for measuring spring extension.
NOTE: This is a genuine IEC product
We believe in supporting Australian industry and only sell genuine IEC products, we do NOT sell imported clones of IEC products.