|Purchase QTY: (Set of 6)||1+|| || || || |
|Scientrific's price|| $23.00|| || || ||
Note: Prices do NOT include GST or freight
IEC HOOKE'S LAW PROPORTIONAL SPRINGS SET 6
The IEC Hooke's Law Proportional Spring Set is made up of 6 springs which have convenient predictable ratios relative to one another in wire thickness, wire diameter and spring length. All 6 springs are tension springs with an 'eye' at each end.
• Tension Spring 10mmD x 150mmL x 0.56mm wire thickness
• Tension Spring 10mmD x 300mmL x 0.56mm wire thickness
• Tension Spring 10mmD x 150mmL x 0.71mm wire thickness
• Tension Spring 10mmD x 300mmL x 0.71mm wire thickness
• Tension Spring 15mmD x 150mmL x 0.71mm wire thickness
• Tension Spring 15mmD x 300mmL x 0.71mm wire thickness
See also MF1918-001 for a set of 5 non-proportional springs.
Equipment required for Hooke's Law experiments:
• Set of 50g weights on a 50g carrier with hook. Weights smaller than 50g also are suitable.
• Stand to hold the end of each spring so that the weights can be attached to the bottom of the spring without the weights reaching the floor.
• 1m rule for measuring spring extension.
NOTE: This is a genuine IEC product
We believe in supporting Australian industry and only sell genuine IEC products, we do NOT sell imported clones of IEC products.