FLAMMABLE STORAGE CABINET 100L
Australian made 100 litre Flammable Liquid Storage Cabinet that complies with AS1940-2004. This cabinet can store 3 x 20L containers or 15 x 2.5L containers.
Flammable Storage Cabinets are suitable for the safe storage of any Class 3 liquid, petrol and petroleum derivatives, adhesives, paint, printing inks and solvents.
• Capacity: 100 litres
• Shelves: 1
• External dimensions: 800x920x615mm HWD
• Internal dimensions: 520x835x530mm HWD
• Weight: 100kg
• Painted inside and out eliminating corrosion issues.
• Ventilation ports with built in flame arrestor.
• Fully adjustable galvanised shelf perforated for any leakages.
• Shelves are easily replaced if damaged.
• Welded shelf brackets that fully interlock with shelves. 40mm spacing between brackets.
• Continuous stainless steel piano hinge ensuring smooth closure of door.
• Self closing mechanism, easily replaced should door be damaged.
• Three point self latching locking system. Easy grip handle for opening of cabinet. Lock keyed to 92268.
• Fully welded 150mm deep liquid tight sump.
• Built in ground connector.
• Round corners on door.
• Full instructions on usage of the cabinet attached to the inside of the door.
• Danger alert sign indicating specific hazardous substances stored in cabinet
Contact us for the full range of spare parts, sizes and other cabinet types available including:
• Emergency Information Storage Cabinets
• Organic Peroxide Storage Cabinets
• Oxidising Agent Storage Cabinets
• Toxic Substance Storage Cabinets
Freight can be quite expensive for this large product.
- Weight: 100kg
Last edited 9th Feb 2021