Horizon Thermal Power Science KitOrder code: FCJJ-38
|Purchase QTY: (Each)||1+|| || || || |
|Base price|| $281.00|| || || || |
|Scientrific's price|| $246.00|| || || ||
Note: Prices do NOT include GST or freight
HORIZON THERMAL POWER SCIENCE KIT
Now you can generate electricity using nothing more than a combination of hot and cold water and a special conversion cell. As the temperature evens out between the two containers of water, the power level reduces. LED and mini turbines demonstrate the variance in the electrical power being generated and there are two thermometers to keep track of the temperature levels.
• Produce power from temperature difference (hot/cold water)
• LED and fan modules show variance in electric power being generated
• Examine the physics of heat exchange and the energy that can be captured
• Comes with CD, experiments, curriculum and 2 thermometers
Thermal energy experiments:
• Power a fan with two heat sources
• Analyse power generation with the Renewable Energy Monitor
• Understand the thermoelectric effect
The FCJJ-24 Horizon Energy Meter is the ideal accessory to feed live experiment data to your PC to be displayed as graphical data.
• LED module
• Water tank base
• Water tank seals
• Fan module
• Fan blade
• Thermoelectrical system
• Assembly guide
• Renewable Energy Curriculum CD
• Technical support guide
This product is used in teaching these Australian Curriculum codes:
- Warranty: 1year (excludes consumables)
ACSSU229 - Physical Sciences - Forces and Motion - The motion of objects can be described and predicted using the laws of physics
ACSSU219 - Physical Sciences - Alternative Energies - Energy from a variety of sources can be used to generate electricity
ACSSU182 - Physical Sciences - Energy Transfer - Energy transfer through different mediums can be explained using wave and particle models
Click a curriculum code to see other products that relate.
Horizon Thermal Power Science Kit.
Horizon Thermal Power Science Kit packaging.