Vernier Chloride Ion-Selective Electrode BNCOrder code: CL-BNC
|Purchase QTY: (Each)||1+|| || || || |
|Scientrific's price|| $503.00|| || || ||
Note: Prices do NOT include GST
VERNIER CHLORIDE ION-SELECTIVE ELECTRODE BNC
The Vernier Chloride Ion-Selective Electrode BNC Connector is a BNC-terminated electrode used to measure the concentration of chloride (Cl–) ions in aqueous samples. The Chloride Ion-Selective Electrode BNC connects via BNC to Vernier's EA-BTA Electrode Amplifier or GW-EA Go Wireless® Electrode Amplifier.
• Range (mV):
Electrode Amplifier: -450mV to +1100mV
Go Wireless® Electrode Amplifier: -1100mV to +1100mV
• Range (concentration): 1 to 35,000mg/L (or ppm)
• Reproducibility (precision): ±30mV
• Interfering ions: CN–, Br–, I–, S2-, OH–, NH3
• pH range: 2–12 (no pH compensation)
• Temperature range: 0–80°C (no temperature compensation)
• Electrode slope: +56 ±3mV/decade at 25°C
• Electrode resistance: 1 to 5MΩ
• Minimum sample size: must be submerged 2.8cm
• Chloride Ion-Selective Electrode with BNC terminated end, packed with a storage bottle
• 30mL bottle of High Standard solution with SDS (100mg/L Cl–)
• 30mL bottle of Low Standard solution with SDS (1mg/L Cl–)
• Short-Term ISE Soaking Bottle
Download the current Vernier K-12 Catalogue
Download the current Vernier University Catalogue
Educational use only:
Vernier and Kidwind products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical or commercial applications. Details
WarrantyThis product is used in teaching these Australian Curriculum codes:
ACSSU176 - Biological Sciences - Ecology - Ecosystems consist of communities of interdependent organisms and abiotic components of the environment; matter and energy flow through these systems
Click a curriculum code to see other products that relate.
Vernier Calcium Ion-Selective Electrode.
The Vernier Electrode Amplifier (EA-BTA) can be used with the CL-BNC. Purchase the EA-BTA separately.
The Vernier Go Wireless Electrode Amplifier (GW-EA) can be used with the CL-BNC. Purchase the GW-BTA separately.