|Purchase QTY: (Each)||1+|| || || || |
|Scientrific's price|| $500.00|| || || ||
Note: Prices do NOT include GST
VERNIER GO DIRECT CALCIUM ION-SELECTIVE ELECTRODE BNC
This is a replacement electrode for GDX-CA Vernier Go Direct™ Calcium Ion-Selective Electrode
Connect the Vernier Go Direct™ Calcium Ion-Selective Electrode BNC to Vernier's Go Direct™ Ion-Selective Electrode Amplifier to measure the concentration of calcium (Ca2+) ions in aqueous samples.
The Vernier Go Direct™ Calcium Ion-Selective Electrode BNC is a BNC-terminated electrode and
requires a Vernier Go Direct™ Ion-Selective Electrode Amplifier.
It is possible to use it with the GDX-EA Vernier Go Direct Electrode Amplifier but measurements will be in potential (mV) and calculation is necessary to convert to mg/L or ppm.
Note: We recommend that you do not purchase ISE replacement modules too far in advance of their expected time of use as degradation occurs while they are stored on the shelf.
As this product has a finite shelf life we import it as required, please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery from the date of your order.
COMPATIBILITY CHECK and Set Up Guide for your Vernier sensor, interface and software:
• Range (mV) Vernier Go Direct™ Ion-Selective Electrode Amplifier: -1000mV to +1000mV
• Range (concentration): 1 to 40,000mg/L (or ppm)
• Reproducibility (precision): ±30mV
• Interfering ions: Pb2+, Hg2+, Si2+, Cu2+, Ni2+, NH3, Na+, Li+, K+, Ba2+, Zn2+, Mg2+
• pH range: 2–8 (no pH compensation)
• Temperature range: 0–40°C (no temperature compensation)
• Electrode slope: 26 ±2mV/decade at 25°C
• Electrode resistance: 100MΩ
• Minimum sample size: must be submerged 28mm
• Vernier Go Direct™ Calcium Ion-Selective Electrode with BNC terminated end, packed with a storage bottle
• 30mL bottle of High Standard solution with SDS (1000mg/L Ca2+)
• 30mL bottle of Low Standard solution with SDS (10mg/L Ca2+)
• Short-Term ISE Soaking Bottle
Download the current Vernier Catalogue: Download PDF
Educational use only:
Vernier and Kidwind products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical or commercial applications. Details
- Warranty: 1 year
Last edited 4th Feb 2020