|Purchase QTY: (Each)||1+|| || || || |
|Scientrific's price|| $500.00|| || || ||
Note: Prices do NOT include GST
VERNIER GO DIRECT AMMONIUM ION-SELECTIVE ELECTRODE BNC
Connect the Vernier Go Direct™ Ammonium Ion-Selective Electrode BNC to Vernier's Go Direct™ Ion-Selective Electrode Amplifier to measure the concentration of ammonium (NH4+) ions in aqueous samples.
The Vernier Go Direct™ Ammonium Ion-Selective Electrode BNC is a BNC terminated electrode and
requires a Vernier Go Direct™ Ion-Selective Electrode Amplifier.
As this product has a finite shelf life we import it as required, allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery from the date of your order.
Note: We recommend that you do not purchase ISE replacement modules too far in advance of their expected time of use as degradation occurs while they are stored on the shelf.
It is possible to use it with the GDX-EA Vernier Go Direct Electrode Amplifier but measurements will be the potential (mV) and calculation is necessary to convert to mg/L or ppm.
COMPATIBILITY CHECK and Set Up Guide for your Vernier sensor, interface and software:
• Range (mV) Go Direct™ Ion-Selective Electrode Amplifier: -1000mV to +1000mV
• Range (concentration): 1 to 18,000mg/L (or ppm)
• Reproducibility (precision): ±30mV
• Interfering ions: K+, Li+, Na+, Cs+, Mg2+, Ca2+, Sr2+, Ba2+
• pH range: 2–7 (no pH compensation)
• Temperature range: 0–40°C (no temperature compensation)
• Electrode slope: 55 ±3mV/decade at 25°C
• Electrode resistance: 0.1 to 5MΩ
• Minimum sample size: must be submerged 28mm
• Vernier Go Direct™ Ammonium Ion-Selective Electrode with BNC terminated end, packed with a storage bottle
• 30mL bottle of High Standard solution with SDS (100mg/L NH4+ as N)
• 30mL bottle of Low Standard solution with SDS (1mg/L NH4+ as N)
• Short-Term ISE Soaking Bottle
Download the current Vernier Catalogue: Download PDF
Educational use only:
Vernier and Kidwind products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical or commercial applications. Details
- Warranty: 1 year
Last edited 4th Feb 2020