|Purchase QTY: (Each)||1+|| || || || |
|Scientrific's price|| $532.00|| || || ||
Note: Prices do NOT include GST
VERNIER AMMONIUM ION-SELECTIVE ELECTRODE
Vernier's Ammonium Ion-Selective Electrode (ISE) can be used to measure the concentration of ammonium (NH4+) in aqueous samples.
Use the Vernier Ammonium ISE to measure levels of ammonium ions introduced from fertilizers. It can also indicate aqueous ammonia levels if sample solutions are acidified to convert NH3 to NH4+.
Vernier's Ammonium ISE has a combination-style, non-refillable, gel-filled electrode. Like all other PVC ISE membranes, the membrane on the ISE has a limited life expectancy. However, the replaceable module of ISE allows you to simply discard the used membrane module and replace it with a new one.
As this product has a finite shelf life we import it as required, allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery from the date of your order.
Important: Ion-Selective Electrodes require good chemical technique and careful calibration to obtain accurate results; they are not recommended for junior high school students.
• Range: 1 to 18,000mg/L or ppm
• Accuracy: ±10% of full scale (calibrated 1 to 100mgL)
• pH range: 4 to 7.5
• Interfering ions: K+
• Electrode slope (log voltage vs. concentration): +56mV/decade
• Electrode resistance: 1 to 4MΩ
• Temperature range (can be placed in): 0 to 50°C (no temperature compensation)
• Minimum immersion: 28mm
• Electrode length: 155mm
• Body diameter: 12mm
• Cap diameter: 16mm
• Cable length: 1m
The Vernier Ammonium Ion-Selective Electrode may require a compatible interface and software.
COMPATIBILITY CHECK and Set Up Guide for your Vernier sensor, interface and software:
• Vernier Ammonium Ion-Selective Electrode
• 30mL bottle of Ammonium Low Standard (1 mg/L)
• 30mL bottle of Ammonium High Standard (100 mg/L)
• Short-term ISE soaking bottle
• User manual
Download the current Vernier K-12 Catalogue
Download the current Vernier University Catalogue
Educational use only:
Vernier and Kidwind products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical or commercial applications. Details