|Purchase QTY: (Each)||1+|| || || || |
|Scientrific's price|| $532.00|| || || ||
Note: Prices do NOT include GST or freight
VERNIER POTASSIUM ION-SELECTIVE ELECTRODE
The Vernier Potassium Ion-Selective Electrode can be used to measure the concentration of potassium (K+) ions in aqueous solutions.
The Vernier Potassium Ion-Selective Electrode makes the measurement of potassium ions portable. When used with a Vernier LabQuest 2, the Potassium ISE can take readings in the field – at lakes or streams. This sensor is easier to set up and use than other methods of measuring potassium ion concentration in aqueous solutions. Because it is a stick-style sensor, its use is similar to using a conductivity probe or a pH sensor in a laboratory setting or in the field.
As this product has a finite shelf life we import it as required, allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery from the date of your order.
Note: We recommend that you do not purchase ISE replacement modules too far in advance of their expected time of use as degradation occurs while they are stored on the shelf.
Important: Ion-Selective Electrodes require good chemical technique and careful calibration to obtain accurate results; they are not recommended for junior high school students.
The Vernier Potassium Ion-Selective Electrode may require a compatible interface and software.
• 30 mL bottle of High Calibration Standard (1000mg/L)
• 30 mL bottle of Low Calibration Standard (10mg/L)
• short-term soaking bottle
Replacement standards can be purchased separately.
• Range: 90 – 39,000mg/L (or parts per million)
• pH range: 2 – 12
• Temperature Range: 0 – 40°C (not compensated)
• Interfering Ions: Rb2+, Cs2+, NH4+, Ca2+, Mg2+, Li+
• Electrode Resistance: >50 mΩ
• Electrode Slope: 56 +/- 4mV/decade at 25°C
• Calibration Voltage (typical): 2.7 V (1000ppm), 1.9 V (10ppm)
• Reproducibility (precision): +/- 11% of full scale
• Minimum sample size: 3mL in a 50mL beaker
• Accuracy: +/- 16% of full scale
Download the current Vernier K-12 Catalogue
Download the current Vernier University Catalogue
Educational use only:
Vernier and Kidwind products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical or commercial applications. Details