|Purchase QTY: (Each)||1+|| || || || |
|Scientrific's price|| $602.00|| || || ||
Note: Prices do NOT include GST
VERNIER GO DIRECT CALCIUM ION-SELECTIVE ELECTRODE
Vernier's Go Direct Calcium Ion-Selective Electrode (ISE) can be used to measure the concentration of calcium (Ca2+) in aqueous samples. It connects via Bluetooth® wireless technology or wired via USB to your device.
Data from the wireless Go Direct Calcium Ion-Selective Electrode can give a good indication of the hardness of water (as Ca2+). The concentration of calcium is also used as an endpoint indicator in EDTA-Ca/Mg hard water titrations.
The versatile BNC connector allows students to easily replace the electrode when it expires or becomes damaged. You need only replace the electrode and not the entire sensor—lowering your overall equipment costs.
The Vernier Go Direct Calcium Ion-Selective Electrode has a combination-style, non-refillable, gel-filled electrode. Like all other PVC ISE membranes, the membrane on the ISE has a limited life expectancy. However, the replaceable module of ISE allows you to simply discard the used membrane module and replace it with a new one.
As this product has a finite shelf life we import it as required, please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery from the date of your order.
COMPATIBILITY CHECK and Set Up Guide for your Vernier sensor, interface and software:
Rechargeable Battery — Ready When You Are
The Vernier Go Direct™ robust rechargeable battery offers long battery life and provides always-ready operation. Monitor battery life directly from Vernier's free Graphical Analysis™ 4 app Should the battery run low simply connect the sensor to the charging cable and keep on collecting — no interruptions or inconvenience to you or your students.
Wired or Wireless — The Flexibility to Choose
Vernier's Go Direct™ sensors connect directly to your mobile device, Chromebook or computer using Vernier's free Graphical Analysis™ 4 app. No additional equipment or software purchases are necessary. Go Direct sensors can be used wired via USB or wirelessly via Bluetooth allowing you to choose the solution best for your classroom or laboratory.
Note: We recommend that you do not purchase ISE replacement modules too far in advance of their expected time of use as degradation occurs while they are stored on the shelf.
Important: Ion-Selective Electrodes require good chemical technique and careful calibration to obtain accurate results; they are not recommended for junior school or primary students.
• Range (mV): ±1000mV
• Range (concentration): 1 to 40,000mg/L (or ppm)
• Accuracy: ±10% of full scale (calibrated 10 to 1000mg/L)
• Interfering ions: Pb2+, Hg2+, Si2+, Cu2+, Ni2+, NH3, Na+, Li+, K+, Ba2+, Zn2+, Mg2+
• pH range: 2–8 (no pH compensation)
• Temperature range: 0–40°C (no temperature compensation)
• Electrode slope: 26 ±2mV/decade at 25°C
• Electrode resistance: 100MΩ
• Minimum sample size: must be submerged 28mm
• Vernier Go Direct ISE Amplifier attached to a Go Direct Calcium Ion-Selective Electrode BNC
• Vernier Micro USB cable
• 30mL bottle of High Standard solution with SDS (1000mg/L Ca2+)
• 30mL bottle of Low Standard solution with SDS (10mg/L Ca2+)
• Short-Term ISE Soaking Bottle
Download the current Vernier Catalogue: Download PDF
Educational use only:
Vernier and Kidwind products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical or commercial applications. Details
- Warranty: 5 years (1 year on battery; no warranty for electrodes)
Last edited 4th Feb 2020