|Purchase QTY: (Each)||1+|| || || || |
|Scientrific's price|| $602.00|| || || ||
Note: Prices do NOT include GST
VERNIER GO DIRECT CHLORIDE ION-SELECTIVE ELECTRODE
Vernier's Go Direct Chloride Ion-Selective Electrode (ISE) is used to measure the concentration of chloride (Cl-) in aqueous samples. It connects via Bluetooth® wireless technology or wired via USB to your device.
The concentration of chloride gives a quick measurement of the salinity of water samples. Use the Vernier Go Direct Chloride Ion-Selective Electrode to wirelessly measure chloride levels in ocean saltwater or salt in food samples.
The versatile BNC connector allows students to easily replace the electrode when it expires or becomes damaged. You need only replace the electrode and not the entire sensor - lowering your overall equipment costs.
The Vernier Go Direct Chloride Ion-Selective Electrode has a combination-style, non-refillable, gel-filled electrode. Unlike other ISEs available from Vernier, the Go Direct Chloride Ion-Selective Electrode has a solid-state membrane that does not need to be replaced.
COMPATIBILITY CHECK and Set Up Guide for your Vernier sensor, interface and software:
Rechargeable Battery — Ready When You Are
The Vernier Go Direct™ robust rechargeable battery offers long battery life and provides always-ready operation. Monitor battery life directly from Vernier's free Graphical Analysis™ 4 app Should the battery run low simply connect the sensor to the charging cable and keep on collecting — no interruptions or inconvenience to you or your students.
Wired or Wireless — The Flexibility to Choose
Vernier's Go Direct™ sensors connect directly to your mobile device, Chromebook or computer using Vernier's free Graphical Analysis™ 4 app. No additional equipment or software purchases are necessary. Go Direct sensors can be used wired via USB or wirelessly via Bluetooth allowing you to choose the solution best for your classroom or laboratory.
Important: Ion-Selective Electrodes require good chemical technique and careful calibration to obtain accurate results; they are not recommended for junior school or primary students.
• Range (mV): ±1000mV
• Range (concentration): 2 to 35,000mg/L (or ppm)
• Accuracy: ±10% of full scale (calibrated 10 to 1000mg/L)
• Interfering ions: CN–, Br–, I–, S2-, OH–, NH3
• pH range: 2–12 (no pH compensation)
• Temperature range: 0–80°C (no temperature compensation)
• Electrode slope: 56 ±3mV/decade at 25°C
• Electrode resistance: 1 to 5MΩ
• Minimum sample size: must be submerged 28mm
• Vernier Go Direct ISE Amplifier attached to a Go Direct Chloride Ion-Selective Electrode BNC
• Vernier Micro USB cable
• 30mL bottle of High Standard solution with SDS (1000mg/L Cl–)
• 30mL bottle of Low Standard solution with SDS (10mg/L Cl–)
• Polishing strips
• Short-Term ISE Soaking Bottle
Download the current Vernier Catalogue: Download PDF
Educational use only:
Vernier and Kidwind products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical or commercial applications. Details
- Warranty: 5 years (1 year on battery; no warranty for electrodes)
Last edited 4th Feb 2020