|Purchase QTY: (Each)||1+|| || || || |
|Scientrific's price|| $169.00|| || || ||
Note: Prices do NOT include GST
VERNIER GO DIRECT FLAT pH BNC ELECTRODE
Connect the Flat pH BNC Electrode to Vernier's Go Direct™ Electrode Amplifier to measure pH of solutions containing proteins or sulfides.
The glass membrane is flat instead of a bulb, making it more durable, easier to clean and allows for flat surface measurements or smaller sample sizes. It features a sealed, gel-filled, double-junction electrode, making it compatible with Tris buffers and solutions containing proteins or sulfides. The flat glass shape also makes it useful for measuring the pH of semisolids such as food or soil slurries.
COMPATIBILITY CHECK and Set Up Guide for your Vernier sensor, interface and software:
• Range: pH 0–14 (Some sodium error in ranges greater than pH 12 due to thicker glass and higher impedance values)
• Electrode type: Double-junction, sealed, gel-filled, Ag/AgCl reference, polycarbonate body
• Membrane style: Flat glass
• Storage solution: pH 4/KCl solution (10g KCl in 100mL buffer pH-4 solution)
• BNC connector
• Temperature range:
0– 100ºC (readings not compensated)
Impedance: ~20kΩ at 25ºC
• Response time: 98% of full response in 30s at 25ºC
Requirements:The Vernier Go Direct™ Flat pH BNC Electrode connects via BNC to Vernier's Go Direct™ Electrode Amplifier or to the discontinued GW-EA Go Wireless Electrode Amplifier.
• Vernier Go Direct Flat pH BNC Electrode only
• pH Storage Solution bottle with pH storage solution
Download the current Vernier Catalogue: Download PDF
Educational use only:
Vernier and Kidwind products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical or commercial applications. Details
- Warranty: 5 years
Last edited 4th Feb 2020