Vernier Lets Go! Investigating Temperature - Electronic VersionOrder code: ELB-TEMP-E
LET'S GO! INVESTIGATING TEMPERATURE - ELECTRONIC
Written especially for primary teachers, this lab book contains ten engaging temperature experiments for grades 2-6. Included are easy-to-use, black-line masters, lots of teacher tips and clear illustrations to facilitate understanding.
Vernier Go!Temp is the low-cost USB temperature probe used in each activity. It includes free Logger Lite software and is the easiest way to start using data- collection technology in the classroom.
Vernier has made it simple to use technology to teach science concepts with Go!Temp. Plug Go!Temp directly into your computer or Chromebook USB port to start collecting real-time temperature data.
Teacher Pack of 8 Go!Temps
Save money when you purchase the Go!Temp Teacher Pack.
Each pack includes 8 Go!Temp USB temperature sensors.
• When you purchase this electronic book you will receive the download instructions after your order has been processed.
• If you have previously purchased a copy of this Vernier lab book please contact Support at Scientrific.com.au for free access to this electronic version and it's updated contents.
Electronic Version Includes:
• 10 ready-to-use student experiments
• Access to up-to-date versions of the experiments
• Essential instructor information including teaching tips, suggested answers, and sample data and graphs
• Word-processing files of the student experiments so you can edit the files to match your teaching preferences
• A generous site licence—buy one book and duplicate the experiments for your class
Electronic Version ELB-TEMP
When you buy the electronic version of the lab book you receive all of the resources listed for the printed version
except a printed copy of the book.
Table of Contents
1. Are We Cool or What?
2. Why Do We Need Thermometers?
3. Celsius or Fahrenheit. What's the Difference?
4. Getting it Just Right!
5. Go!Temp Spends the Night
6. Hold Everything! Comparing Insulators
7. Keepin' it Cool! Design Your Own Thermos
8. I'm Melting! Water Changes States
9. Solid, Liquid, Gas: Water Can Do it All!
10. Cool Reaction! The Reaction of Baking Soda and Vinegar
Download the current Vernier K-12 Catalogue
Download the current Vernier University Catalogue
Educational use only:
Vernier and Kidwind products are designed for educational use. They are not appropriate for industrial, medical or commercial applications. Details
|GO-TEMP - Vernier Go!Temp Data Logger Temperature Probe with Logger Lite Software||$95.00|
|GT-TP - Vernier Go!Temp Data Logger Temperature Probe Teacher Pack of 8||$726.00|
|BWV - Biology with Vernier||$117.00|
|BIO-A - Advanced Biology with Vernier||$117.00|
|CWV - Chemistry with Vernier||$117.00|
|CHEM-A - Advanced Chemistry with Vernier||$117.00|
|ELB-TEMP - Vernier Lets Go! Investigating Temperature||$61.00|
|ELB-SOLAR - Vernier Investigating Solar Energy||$61.00|
|ELB-WIND - Vernier Investigating Wind Energy||$61.00|
|CHEM-I - Vernier Investigating Chemistry through Inquiry||$117.00|
|ESV - Earth Science with Vernier||$117.00|
|FWV - Forensics with Vernier||$73.00|
|HP-A - Human Physiology with Vernier||$117.00|
|ESI - Vernier Environmental Science through Inquiry||$117.00|
|MSV - Middle School Science with Vernier||$117.00|
|NRV - Nuclear Radiation with Vernier||$0.00|
|PWV - Physics with Vernier||$117.00|
|PVA - Vernier Physics with Video Analysis||$117.00|
|PSV - Physical Science with Vernier||$117.00|
|WQV - Water Quality with Vernier||$117.00|
|LWV - Vernier Hands-On Introduction to NI LabVIEW||$44.00|
|STEM - STEM with Vernier and Lego Mindstorm||$62.00|
|STEM2 - STEM 2 with Vernier and LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT||$62.00|
|TSTH-LP - Vernier Tools for Scientific Thinking - Heat and Temperature using Logger Pro||$92.00|
|TSTM-LP - Vernier Tools for Scientific Thinking - Motion and Force using Logger Pro||$92.00|
|AMPK - Vernier Amusement Park Physics - Experiment Manual||$74.00|
|User Manual||Getting Started - Connecting your sensor|
Note: Prices do NOT include GST or freight